New Kindumb Halls in a neighborhood near you

by suavojr 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Robert Luccioni asked, Why the need for change? He read Isaiah 60: 17-22 with emphasis in verse 22 “The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, shall speed it up in its own time.”

I just don't get how they can say this. They act like they have or expect to have some kind of phenomenal growth. I expect stagnation or decrease. Are they saying Jah is going to speed it up and there's going to be some kind of huge growth soon?

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Yeah, brand new flatscreens, and computer monitors, to take into the basement ! ! !  ! Ha ha ha......wow.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

80,million saved in a year??? So i guess we arent goin in the basement for 2015... HA HA HA ! ! ! ! 

• suavojr
    suavojr
    The GB is sure re-branding the old WT to the new and improved JW.Org 
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They will reduce the amount of halls built to save costs but when they do build they will build Halls with a new commercial style so when its time to sell they are of more value to the public, easier to sell and for more money.
  • antes8080
    antes8080

Did they talk about having basements in the new halls??

the new halls will be like some of the stores that have pop up in many city they will have some pioneers just sitting there to attend the self serving literature

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

We cannot be like the Israelites that complained about leaving Egypt, WE MUST ACCEPT THE CHANGES.

Interesting statement. So now what the JDubya's were in the past is likened to Egypt? I thought Egypt was a nation opposing JeeHOvaaahhhh. So by the speakers own word the implication is that JDubya's did not have the truth then. It would follow that they couldn't have it now. The blind leading the blind y'know.

• suavojr
    suavojr
    No talk about a basement, I seriously doubt they will do that.
  • campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

They are quite clearly trying to copy the business model of Apple

It reminds me of the 2013 AGM when they had an apple style technology section, focusing on the new JW apps. Something apple would do at one of their launch ceremonies.

They are going to try and make JW.org the religion equivalent of Apple.

Pathetic really.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jehovah must be very concerned these days about the wealth of his real estate holdings here on earth ?

I wonder who is his accountant and financial adviser ?  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit