New Kindumb Halls in a neighborhood near you

by suavojr 31 Replies latest jw friends

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Too bad God can't make gold bars appear under the GB's bed. That would be so much easier than blessing all this worldly business stuff. Oh well. I guess he knows best. 

-TE

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
     Elders were told not to point out the flaws about this new arrangement. (Ecclesiastes 7:21, 22) Also, do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak, that you may not hear your servant calling down evil upon you. 22 For your own heart well knows even many times that you, even you, have called down evil upon others.
    ·         Introduced new positions, FIELD REPRESENTATIVE, MAINTENANCE TRAINER, too many other boring titles for brothers to fight for.

Two questions....

1 - What are the "flaws"?  If this method reduces cost, reduces demands on the RBC volunteer workforce (gives people back time) and meets a need then what are the flaws?  I know people don't like change but what is it in this change that could be perceived as flawed?

2 -  What are the volunteering opportunities?  I know senior roles will be taken by those in full time service but what about the actual construction work?  How much labour will be needed?  Will paid contractors be employed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit