Watchtower Society's fraud....is this a hoax???

by DevonMcBride 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gloria E.
    Gloria E.

Well, here I am. You want to rake me over the coals to my face? You have had real fun behind my back.

I used to post here, but found it was too hurtful to hear all the critics. But, now that the WTO has done everything but lynch me, I am game for anything. But, as I see it, if you can't disprove what I say, why say anything? The last time I was 'corrected' by a JW about a translated Greek word, he locked the post, as he did not want his 'expert' opinion to be questioned. I found out later this 'expert' was 17 years old.

I gave my story- which Devon has so nicely put here- and if there is any truth to it, IT WILL HIT THE NEWS. So, don't be too unhappy if I do not respond to ignorance. Any real questions, I will be happy to answer. By the way, if this is true, you should all be scared to death.

Gloria "informed and glad"

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

I don't understand how an "uneducated person" can work with cross-bred pathogens. Does not make sense to me.

Sounds as outrageous as Alvin Hansen's story:

www.pennibanctrust.com

growedup

• sf
    sf

imallgrowedup,

Good to see you. It's been a while. Yes, Alvins story was a complete fraud, as I actually spoke to one of the gentlemen from the site of that 'item' on the phone to get it confirmed. It was a complete fraud he told me.

Now as to the 'GLORIA E. SCHROEDER' item, here are some search hits on 'it':

http://www.google.com/search?q=Gloria%20E.%20Schroeder&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=gw

Also, a thread from this site on same tpoic:

Know anything about this unusual exjw email?

Again, good to see you.

sKally

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Some of you may remember Spinner

"spinner" as in "yarn spinner"?

Sorry Gloria, I have heard some fantastic stories, but yours has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

If they are as powerful as you say and they wanted you gone, you would be gone.

If they left you penniless and destitute, where in the hell did you get the funding to do all of this research, acquire lab equipment and grow microbes . . . let alone get a pc?

This reminds of the story my JW aunt told me about a doctor who discovered he could isolate and kill the aids virus with ultrasound frequencies using the same little box and wand he used to give facial treatments to aging women. The government took him out and made him dissapear real good, stole his little ultrasound box and locked it in a secret vault and paid off and threatened all of his associates and friends to deny any knowledge of his existence.

They should not allow internet access to those living in a board and care facility.

Seriously, X-JW's have enough to deal with without you making up incredible stories to blur the real issues.

Corvin

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Gloria

You have an interesting story there.

How is Tom is doing now?

and how are you getting on with your battle to keep your farm?

Chris

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

sKally -

Did a cursory search - nothing exciting came up. I stopped subscribing to the database that can give me more info just before I saw this! Dang! I hate when that happens! Let me see what I can do about getting a pay-per-search and I'll check then. In the meantime, if you don't hear from me, pm me to remind me!

Nice to see you again, too!

growedup

• Gerard
    Gerard
    During my studies, my husband and I made a profound medical discovery. We found a natural substance that cures the "uncurable" and were very happy to share this with others.

What was that? swinging a chiken above your head while jumping on one foot and facing South?

Now the hospitals want to destroy you because they are afraid of loosing their jobs?

Real medical research takes more than mixing piss with toad crap. It takes preparatory knowledge. A systematic scientific aproach and and carefuly designed experiments with specific questions in mind. Never mind clinical research, toxicology & pharmaceutical studies and peer review.

A pill that "cures the incurable" is, at best. an opium dream.

You give a bad name to x-JWs

Sincerely laughing my a$$ off,

Gerry

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Gerard, we agree for once!!! *high fives Gerard*

<----still chuckling...

• lostboy
    lostboy

Classic Manic Depressive, Bipolar

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Gloria,

you should hook up with Amway, Shaklee or Maleluka so you can sell your snake oil to them.

They can network market the death out of anything, and if they sell it, you can guarantee that there are thousands of good JWs pushing the stuff. (Amway does have some kick ass laundry detergent, I must admit)

Sorry, but the WTS does have a lot of power, but not THAT much power.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit