Watchtower Society's fraud....is this a hoax???

by DevonMcBride 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• meddo
    meddo

sounds a bit like paranoia to me.her life's turned out like shit and she can't handle it.

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster
    with complete defamation of character to discredit me to all interested civil parties.
    To prevent communication to the HeadQuarters of Jehovah's Witnesses, Carlton fabricated a story that I went to New York and told the religious leaders I was the "faithful and discreet slave"

I believe this part of the story. After all, the WTS do everything they can to discredit us "apostates."

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

Imallgrowedup and sf ---

Don't be too quick on the Alvin Hansen story condemnation. I've talked personally to many of the parties who had first-hand involvement in that matter, and that includes his lawyer. It's not a case of all smoke and no fire. I've also spoken to an agent in the Medford, Oregon FBI branch office about that case (Medford is only a few miles from Ashland, Hansen's former home) and his emphatic advice was, "Whatever you do, don't get involved with EITHER of those parties!" LOL!! I doubt that an FBI agent would say that if there was nothing there.

Don't get me wrong, here. I have no doubt that Hansen has been both paranoid and unbalanced at times. However, my question would be WHY was/is he? Would you care to mount a case that the WTBTS is incapable of rendering people that way? (I know you know better, especially you, sf!) (Grin)

We all know of the double-dealing and dirty-tricks that happen in the JC's to those who walk in believing that they are approaching the "loving elders" for help. Why should we be surprised when they raise their level of rotten conduct a few minor notches when someone decides to fight back? Especially when there was $60,000,000 on the line? (That's the figure that many I've spoken to have mentioned.) As for influencing public officials, well --- a little piousness here, a little money there --- they go a long way. It's my observation that making people go off the deep end is one of the prime ways that they use to justify their conduct. That way they can point to the victim saying, "See! Didn't we tell you that they were bad association?" That works with the publishers --- and government officials too.

Incidently, I've tracked down both Alvin and his son, and will be contacting them soon. I'm curious to see how much fire there actually is under that smoke.

This other case --- that's news to me, so I won't render an opinion on it, other than this: The idea that medical discoveries can only be made in multi-million dollar labs is an ignorant one. Many of our "miracle" drugs are mere refinements of cures used in folk medicine and by the shamens and witch-doctors for hundreds if not thousands of years. Penicillin is only one small example of that. Heck, even I know a few tricks that the doctors don't know about! (Grin)

Greetings to all ---

LoneWolf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit