What little things used to excite you as a JW?

by doodle-v 43 Replies latest jw friends

• New Castles
    New Castles

Staying home from the meetings for any reason, waking up late on Saturday mornings and missing service, being asked to work late on meeting nights

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

The exit sign!

• Deleted
    Deleted

I used to get "excited" when the PO would go to the podium during announcements, it meant someone "made" servant or pioneer, ..... or disfellowhipped. I think that's sick, but I hope I am not the only one "excited" by that.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Dramas.

Working the mikes or the sound board.

Assemblies and Conventions....checking out the JW babes (esp. in Amarillo...hot mamas)

Saturday night during the Amarillo conventions dinner at The Big Texan, and then off to the amusement park there.

The final talks of the Conventions (all the "good news" and greetings from other places) I always wondered if that was BS, or these were real greetings form other JW conventions.

Swiss Miss vanilla pudding just slightly frozen and the frozen OJ

Volunteering at the refreshment stands (ie. checking out the babes) Do you think there was a reoccuring theme there?

LABD

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow
    I used to get "excited" when the PO would go to the podium during announcements, it meant someone "made" servant or pioneer, ..... or disfellowhipped. I think that's sick, but I hope I am not the only one "excited" by that.

I always have a glass of champaigne when I hear of someone I know who has been disfellowshipped, or even if I don't know them, if I hear that announcement... sorry if that's cold, but I should be allowed to celebrate SOMETHING.

Sorry, Nosferatu, I can't work masturbation into this anywhere ... or not that I'm admitting to anyway...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

that meetings were cancelled.

we had blizzards so no service

bible dressed up in costumes for the dramas

going out to supper every Sunday after the meeting

I would be the only pioneer in the hall and so many days I would be out 8hrs but only get in 1 hr of service time.

I loved sweet elderly bro. and sis. how have stuck to alll the rules and still believe armaggadon is coming tomorrow.

I love the plackcard work.

Oh I use to love an read apostate booklets they'd leave on our car windshield under the blades and my dad say don't read it. It s from the evil class. yada yada yada/

Oh and talking about something like that, I would love to blitz a assembley or conventions and leave apostate stuff on their windshields.

And by the way does any one do that anymore.???

Love Orangefatcat.

• micheal
    micheal

Michael:

Did you really mean to include this one?
    Jacking off thinking about hot Assembly girls - ending 10-15mins early.

I may attend this years convention for this reason only ( You can never have enough ammo )- I sure hope it ends 10-15 mins early Speaking of ending 10-15 mins early, I loved it when the concluding prayer was really really short.

• Knotty_boy
    Knotty_boy

Concluding prayer !!

• Knotty_boy
    Knotty_boy

Concluding prayer !!

• freedom96
    freedom96

Every weekend as a kid when going to the public talk, as we pulled up, I would check the windows at the hall, and see if they had tin foil on them. If so, that would mean a special talk with slides. Only happened maybe 4 or 5 times ever, but I would eagerly look each week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit