What little things used to excite you as a JW?

by doodle-v 43 Replies latest jw friends

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

This is what THEY thought was exciting:

• After going to school at 5:00am during week, having dad pound on bedroom door,on Saturday morning, so you can go pound on doors!
    • Sending young inocent kids to bang on doors in gheto! Great way to welcome drug dealers and society's misfits to another Saturday morning!
    • Spending family vacations at ASSemblys.
    • Spending five hours( plus 10 for prep and travel ) receiving a fine rehashed education every week

Makes me miss the good ole days! yeah right..

• oscar
    oscar

I agree with you Nos seeing all those hot sisters really turned me on too,but when I was young anyone who accepted my magazine presantation always made me feel good.

• micheal
    micheal

The book study ending 10-15 minutes early

The watchtower study ending 10-15 early

The service meeting ending 10-15 early

going home from service 10-15 minutes early

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

oscar:

when I was young anyone who accepted my magazine presantation always made me feel good.

I have pretty much only 1 memory about feeling good when placing literature... I was 14, it was the first time I had ever worked alone on the ministry..... and a lady answered the door wearing only a black teddy!!! (lacy, almost transparent undergarment!! not a stuffed toy! )

She just smiled as I stammered through my presentation, trying hard to keep eye contact and not stare at her tits etc.... she took the mags too!!!

I limped away from that door, and it spurred me on to go for pioneer hours during my school hols.... sadly, it never happened again, and when my mum got wind of what happened (through one of my (pebbles) mates yapping), I had to hand the call over to a sister!!!

Hmmm, been a long time since I've had a good hard think about that experience....<<wanders off towards the water closet with a dreamy experssion in his eyes>>

Bull!

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

michael:

The book study ending 10-15 minutes early

The watchtower study ending 10-15 early

The service meeting ending 10-15 early

going home from service 10-15 minutes early

Hmmm, is it just me, or does there seem to be a pattern emerging here...!!

Bull!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Michael:

Did you really mean to include this one?

Jacking off thinking about hot Assembly girls - ending 10-15mins early.

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Wearing outfits like this out in field service and getting a lot of "return calls"

• joenobody
    joenobody

I used to like:

• public talk suddenly cancelled and only a WT study
    • when we would have coffee after the bookstudy (once a month) and shoot pool
    • the rare cancelled meeting due to snow!
    • egg (mc)muffins at the assembly
    • working in food service at the assembly (behind the scenes) meant getting to your seat an hour after the programme started, but then leaving for work an hour later to get ready for lunch!
    • working in the cold reefer when it was boiling hot in the convention
    • going out of town for assemblies to Montreal
    • checking out all of the sisters during lunch hour as we cruised the convention corridors
    • when our assembly hall actually had a sundae machine!!! (didn't last long)
    • frozen assembly puddings
    • sitting with your friends in the upper decks
    • submarine sandwiches at the assembly with the Kraft Italian dressing
    • when the convention was over!
    • congregation baseball and hockey games
    • working the mikes or the soundsystem made the meetings go quick
    • working guard duty in the parking lot during the meeting

Do you sense a trend?

;)

• pratt1
    pratt1

I might be in the minority for this one, but I really enjoyed giving talks, especially once I attended college, I would always use current events or big words that I knew that the local body of elders wouldn't understand.

I also enjoyed the assemblies at the Belmont Race Track. Me and my friends would walk up and down the corridors checking out the "virginal sisters".

After the assembly on Saturday night we would usually hit a popular night spot and engage in heavy petting.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

My favorite thing was beach outings with the cong. There was this single, hot, ms, in the group. I already had a crush on him, but when he took off his shirt and i got a sneak of his tattoo!

He got married to a snob sister who i couldnt stand and he quit hanging with us...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit