What little things used to excite you as a JW?

by doodle-v 43 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I use to enjoy the summer district conventions at Belmont Racetrack. The area was very scenic and there were so many places to go hiking and walking lunch times. Also there was a wall that had pictures of horses that were past winners. The only bad part was the bore fest of blah blah blah and the heat of the sun, flies and bugs during the program.

• blondie
    blondie

Excite?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LMAO Blondie...

I know... well... you know what I mean. For lack of better words...

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

NOSFERATU:

I used to get excited when the Convention was over, and I was able to go home and masturbate, thinking of all the hot sisters that I saw that day.

DAMN YOU!!! You got me laughing so hard I nearly shit myself!!! I spent most of my time checking out the sisters too, even after I was married. The thought of all those hot, single, sexually inactive sisters was constantly tormenting me. What a waste, spending all that time pioneering when they could be getting laid! It was heartbreaking! Walter

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

The best was when the visiting speaker for the Sunday public talk didn't show up. It would be 10:05 and you'd see the brothers scrambling trying to figure out what to do . . . flip the talk with the Watchtower Study and hope he shows up later - or get another elder to do an impromptu talk. Usually they would get another elder to fill in, but I remember once they didn't and we got to go home an hour early . . . woo hoo!!

CF

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I would get excited when I was younger and would study the watchtower and see that this weeks study only had 19 paragraphs.

LOL!! Me too!!!

And then my heart would sink when I'd turn the page and realize there were 6 more paragraphs...

• Huxley
    Huxley

Oh boy oh boy! When the new C.O. used an illustration about heeding warnings that didn't involve the Titanic.

Huxley

• trumangirl
    trumangirl

You guys are disgusting, as a sister i never once had impure thoughts at assemblies

When I was a kid I used to get excited when I sold a magazine in the part of the territory near the beach, because we got to spend it on an ice-cream.

I also remember getting excited the first time I did a book presentation - I was about 15, the householder was a hot young guy standing there with a bare chest. "Hello my name is.. my name is.. my name is. um "

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Getting away for the weekend with non JW mates

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

nos:

I used to get excited when the Convention was over, and I was able to go home and masturbate, thinking of all the hot sisters that I saw that day.

Don't know how you dare!! I would never think of sisters in that way!! NOT!!!

Sounds like we came from the same mould!! It was the only thing that kept me going at times - checking out the district talent. It was like a tottyfest most of the time.

My stepson did security recently at a district ASSembly (not a witness, venue rules) and he went on for DAYS about the gooorgeous ladieeees at the ASSembly... and I have to wholeheartedly agree.

Thanks ladies.... you've helped make me the w*nker I am today!!! LOL!

Bull!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit