Tired? When will you stop talking about Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Joker10 50 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Morty, Christ isn't a cowboy?

As Mae West said, joker10,

"Better to be looked over than overlooked."

Blondie

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

When I get my family out of their clutches, I'll think about it!!!!

No Apologies

• Big Tex
  • got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I dont think I ever will because I was raised for 18 years as a witness, this including the missing out on all normal teenage activities, one year as a pioneer, a year in Bethel, parents who still are witnesses, the atrocities of many world wide prganized religons and cults.

No, I dont think I ever will stop talking about the Jehovahs Witnesses.

• avengers
    avengers

When will you stop talking about Jehovah's Witnesses?

I try all the time. And then when I think hey I'm over it, there they are at the door with their lame story.
    Then it's trying to forget all over. Please stay away, then I'll stop talking about you too.

Andy.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Don't you think there will be a point when you won't talk or even mumble about Jehovah's Witnesses? And if so, when do you think it will be?

No I don't.

I have based many important, life altering, decisions on their (deleted) crap and I see no reason to let the (deleted, deleted, deleted) bastards of the hook.

(deleted) them.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: p.s. I do appreciate the research that those obsessed (Farkel :)) do.

I'm not obsessed. I'm merely an "interested person!"

Farkel

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Joker:
    Hehehe, yes, you are, aren't you....

I spent decades talking about them. Why should I stop?
    Seriously - give me a reason....

• dh
    dh

i didn't talk about them for the first 8 years after leaving, then i joined here, being here it's hard not to talk about the bastards, and i do enjoy coming here for the obvious reasons, so, it's a vicious vicious circle, ha ha ha, but i'm not complaining.

• jgnat
    jgnat

There is nothing more refreshing than sharing the truth with others. I will stop when the witness work is complete.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit