Tired? When will you stop talking about Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Joker10 50 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will never stop talking about Jehovah's Witnesses to ALL & Sundry. I

• wednesday
    wednesday

I will never stop warning people to stay away from JWS. They have taken all of my young adult life and by Golly, what is left, i will spend making sure others see them for what they are.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will NEVER stop talking about Jehovah's Witnesses.After serving with them for 20+ years .It is ingrained in me.

It is my purpose for living....Their teaching has ruined so many marriages,made families break down,cause so many suicides, abused ( sexually & physically ) so many infants,toddlers, teens,

Have caused so many to become closet drinkers, ( alcohol.)

I love them SO much.... I want to use the experience I learned of mind control -( while I was under the influence of it) to educate folks who are under the same mind control that I was under when I was with them

No !Your no joker to me love!!!! you have the Watchtower mind.... But I promise you as long as I have breath in my body- my life is dedicated to PREACH THE WORD!!!!!!!!AGAINST THE WATCHTOWER!!!

Do you think that might be why the LORD leaves me here.When I beg to "go Home"??????I think so.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry about the double post -it got away from me

• kls
    kls

As long as that cult continues to destroy families,molest children, not allowing blood transfusions( murder) ,lie ,control peoples minds,etc. I will hound them and warn others till the day i die.

I WILL NEVER STOP!

• logansrun
    logansrun

This is a real nice "hit and run" thread Joker. You know, some of your ideas might approach respectibility if you actually explained/argued them. You seem bent on just downgrading people.

Pity.

Bradley

• kls
    kls

Good point Logan.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

As God is my witness, I shall never stop speaking about JW...uh... stuff! *cue theme from Gone With the Wind*

Six~ aww damn, I ripped my curtains again!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

There are few things more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, and Jehovah?s Witnesses make themselves a perfect target. Why would I stop?

Walter

• morty
    morty

When Christ becomes a cowboy

Everyone has their own time when they are good and ready ...to eachs own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit