Signs of an Awakening Kandalini!!

by frankiespeakin 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Ross: Yeah, or more strictly speaking really the personal aspect, that's why traditions like Advaita talk about impersonality. In the beginning someone might still speak and think in personal terms, but the difference is theres no longer that center of identification, there is now freedom from that. While some might think the word impersonal means cold and unloving, its really more inclusive in that it no longer excludes the impersonal.

Also, you can't really say what is the full holistic expression for any given individual, everyone is going to be different. In a certain sense those hard core monastics would seem to be the perfect model, and yet put in say the modern western world they are totally out of context, even if enlightened. That's the nice thing though, it isn't about the form of the expression, or any particular combination of characteristics. In the bigger picture of oneness its more about what facilitates the unification of that greater oneness, not some idealized Mr. or Ms. perfect enlightenment. That to me is what real enlightenment is about, and that is why the Taoists say the sage may be someone you are hardly aware of. While the religious experts are talking about all the spiritual concepts, the real enlightened one might be the one sweeping the floor.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Mark:

Also, you can't really say what is the full holistic expression for any given individual, everyone is going to be different.

I agree. I'm not one for comparing people to each other, either. There is no mould.
    However I think we can talk of the "holistic balance and harmony" that an individual acquires within themselves - mind, body and spirit.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hi there Ross. So... whatcha doing?

FMZ

• shotgun
    shotgun

Didn't Kandalini die while trying to escape the famous water trick or maybe while doing his routine without a net?

• FMZ
    FMZ

No Shotgun... he died of blue-balls whilst doing some tantric stuff...

FMZ

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
  • Simon
    Simon

Wow, missed this first time round.

What a thread full of absolute nincompoopery!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit