Things your mom said to you to get you to stop doing things............

by Sunnygal41 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

If you keep picking your nose, your nostrils will get as big as a horse's!

We can use your face for a Halloween mask if it freezes suddenly with that expression on it.

How would you feel if your sister died after you said such awful things to her? (this following a normal, sibling scuffle)

Okay.........take the ball and run with it..................add your own peculiar parental sayings.........

• copsec
    copsec

"i'm gonna beat your ass if you don't stop doing that!" generally worked for my mom! LOL

• Badger
    Badger

I brought you into this world, and I can take you out!

And, for my son...

Knock that off right now or they'll never find your body!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Your eyes will stay that way if you keep crossing them!

• dh
    dh

do you want to get belted?

i'll wash your mouth out with fairy liquid!

hold out your hand

bend over

riiight, fond memories, ha ha ha, i got my fair share of beltings and mouth washings out and all manner of other creative forms of punishment, but thankfully none of them worked.

• Oh Jebus, Save Me From Your Followers!
    Oh Jebus, Save Me From Your Followers!

Mom used this all the time when my sis and I were in trouble : ARE YOU CRYING?!?! IM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT!!! - Then the ass beatings would commence LOL

• micheal
    micheal

When I used to ask for something that cost money my mom would say, "Money doesn't grow on trees you know"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

You kids are going to send me to an early grave.

• glitter
    glitter

"Please yourself!"... it means *don't you dare*!

• bem
    bem

" One of these day's your gonna have kid's just like you are.and I hope they treat you just as bad as you treat me" - well with first two I laughed inside said I cruised right on pass that curse. Then eight years after the second one came child three... My mothers revenge!

Then there was "Wait till your father get's home your gonna get it" She never forgot to tell on me. and she was right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit