Things your mom said to you to get you to stop doing things............

by Sunnygal41 50 Replies latest jw friends

• new light
    new light

If we kids were complaining and Mom wasn't up for it, she would say "No negative waves". I still laugh at that one.

"I'm gonna brain you." Meant we were headed for a moderately severe punishment. Origin unknown. Probably from Mom's family.

"I'll give you something to cry about". A classic that will be with us for generations to come! The ultimate pissed-off Dad remark.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Crossing Eyes - "Stop that, or your eyes will get stuck like that!"

*Maybe that's why I'm cross-eyed...*

Not Finishing Food - "Did you know that there are starving kids in China? Now finish your food!"

*I always wanted to ship my left-overs to China... let THEM deal with finishing it*

There were others... I obviously didn't pay attention to them, if I can't remember them.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Gadget
    Gadget
    masturbation stunts the growth

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ooooh, missus - spanky spanky!!!

LOL

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Just a follow on from my previous post...

'masturbation stunts the growth / gives you warts', the age old 'You'll go blind'

None of those really are deterrents if you look at this way... the warts would give a lovely sensation, and you wouldn't care how tall you were when you couldn't see anyway!!!!

Bull!

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

*giggles* this topic brought to mind somthing that my mum said to me once that quite upset me, although today it's quite amusing.

I rememeber one night while mum and myself were watching TV and Cocoon was on .. You know the one .. with steve whatshisface while he was still HOT AND SEXY . Anyways back to the story *laughs* .. it was straight after the pool scene where they have "alien sex" (those familar with the movie will know what I'm talking about) .. Steve says after he is struck by the alien orgasm orb "If this is foreplay I'm a dead man" So I asked mum .. "what is foreplay ?" To which she replied .. "It's when the man plays with his pee pee ... if I ever catch you playing with your pee pee I will cut it off with some scissors!!" She was so serious !!! BOY WAS SHE UNINFORMED!!! HAHHAHAHAH

It took me a few weeks after that to be able to look a pair of scissors in the eyes again without crossing my legs

JW's are stupid F*CK'S HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• FMZ
    FMZ
    None of those really are deterrents if you look at this way... the warts would give a lovely sensation, and you wouldn't care how tall you were when you couldn't see anyway!!!!

LMAO.... this is possibly the funniest thing I've seen yet on JWD. Did I mention it's good to have you here?

FMZ

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

My version of the crying thing happened like this: She had already smacked me, and I started crying. Then I'd get "If you don't shut up, you're gonna get another one!"

Then there was the time I threatened to tell the elders about her hitting me so much. She said "Go ahead! I'll make it worth my while!"

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

There were times when I got spanked, and then my mother found out that I really hadn't done whatever it was that I got spanked for. So, instead of apologizing, she would say "Well, it was for a time when you should have gotten a spanking, but didn't".

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LMAO at all the comments so far.........I remember the "wait 'til your father gets home" threat too................and I was usually sent to my room. I'd lay there praying she didn't remember to tell him!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit