Thanks to everyone (and let me introduce myself)....

by TallTexan 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

Howdy texan!

Welcome to the Board -- it's OK, we have all been duped in the past. That's why we are in need of this board.

Board=catharsis.

I look forward to reading your story and reading your posts.

EyeDrEvil

• bisous
    bisous

TallTexan, I read your story and was moved by all of the suffering you have experienced at the hands of JWs. Congratulations on your departure, revel in your freedom, embrace your newfound knowledge and awareness and please use this site and others like it to assist in your healing process.

You are among knowing and understanding friends. Welcome!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Howdy from the Northwest, make that the naathwest!

Kate

• trumangirl
    trumangirl

I was born in 1969 too! Good year that. But bad if you were brought up in the truth, cos it meant you left school right at the time when armageddon was just round the corner... so you had to pioneer straight from school.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

"Great crowd of apostates"??? That may be one of the funniest things I've seen since the cartoons on Randy's site....

• Emma
    Emma

Welcome to the forum. What an amazing account you've shared with us! Thank you. What strength you have in that you are able to break away and begin to look at the society for yourself. I hope we'll be an invaluable resource to you. This forum gave me new breath.

Emma.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

You have two awesome things going for you:

1) You're tall.

2) You're a Texan.

As you know well by now, a Texan never gives up, never backs down, and never, ever, admits defeat. That's the legacy of being a Texan, a group of people who have inherited the most diverse and wonderful state in the union. It's big, but so is it's heart. Welcome to the board, and I hope you find as much love and compassion here as I have. I do so hope to meet you at the next Texan apostofest! Be glad you're a Texan, but be MORE glad that you are an XJW.

Country

• franklin J
    franklin J

welcome to the forum, talltexan,

regards, Frank

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

welcome talltex,

hope you can find some healing here.

love and aloha,

cybs

• talesin
    talesin

Another Texan! Holy smoke, I gotta get down to TX to meet all these great folk.

Welcome. I haven't read your story yet, but I will. I'm a bit OD'd today, been reading through a few person's stories already. Randy's site is pretty amazing, that and JWD were the first two places I found on the 'net last year.

Your name made me think of this song,

"I am a long, tall Texan, I wear a teeeeeen gaaaalllooon hat"

Haven't heard that one in a few years. heheh

fleur, you said this,

the "they got me as a zygote" club

I love it! I'm gonna use it with my friends, if you don't mind. They will get quite a kick out of it, and will understand. hahahaha Thanks.

talesin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit