Thanks to everyone (and let me introduce myself)....

by TallTexan 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bryan
    Bryan

Tall Tex,

Welcome to the board!

I read your story as well, and I feel for you. It seems so many of us carry the scars of that so called Christain Organization. I've been out for almost 10 years.

I'm in the plano area. PM me and maybe we can get together if you're in the area.

Bryan

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hi and welcome to the board

and it looks like I will spend the rest of my life as one of the 'lowest of the low', an apostate...lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more "low life apostates" than JW's.

Devon

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Welcome Tall Texan!!! Hey

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Tall Texan!!!

Just how "tall" are ya???

• Fleur
    Fleur

welcome! i read your story the other day when our dear Randy posted about it here. (I love that man, btw! :) he's an angel if such things exist :)

you're already a member without knowing it of a growing 'club'...the "they got me as a zygote" club. if i hadn't had the misfortune of being exposed to the borg from conception, they would not likely have gotten me as an adult. i believed it because i was raised to know nothing else. fortunately, my child has it better.

hugs to you and welcome, hope you find strength in numbers here. i have had more genuine kindness and concern come into my life through exjw's (so called low apostates) than i ever did from the 'loving brothers'.

your dear mother..poor thing. what happened to her is wrong on so many levels i can't even begin to say.

hugs,

fleur

• wednesday
    wednesday

welcome TT. I also live in dallas metroplex. Ther are just so many sad terrible stories out there. I too am neither DF or DA, just did the fade. U are not alone.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Welcome to the 'great crowd' of apostates.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hi TT! I'm a short Texan living in Dallas with my never JW hubby. Hope to meet you someday! You'll learn a lot on this board!

Andi

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Welcome to the board, TallTexan!

I hope you learn as much as I have.

CountryGuy

• Flash
    Flash

Howdy, from a Yank!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest