To all who participate on this board: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

by cruzanheart 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• simplesally
    simplesally

Great post..............even though now we are not 'sure of all things' its much better to live ur life and not be controlled by others.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Nina,

Well Done

Vittvin,

Welcome to the board. Hope you stick around and keep sharing your feelings.

Welcome

Jst2laws

• Golf
    Golf

CH, that's exactly what the dog said when he caught his tail in the lawn mower, "it won't be long now!"

Guest 77

• shotgun
    shotgun

Your right Nina...that doesn't mean it's easy to stay positive by any means, it's a 24/7 constuction site to keep from sinking after you leave the borg. I know it was false hope but when you believe anything that strongly it helps get through various trials.

JOSEPHINE WHO WAS RAISED A JW BY TWO PEOPLE WHO PERSONALLY KNEW JUDGE RUTHERFORD

How fortunate those people were, to know the great Judge Rutherford....Daaayyyyuuummmm what a thrill.

Wish I could have shaken his hand and then his head, lastly taking the time to help him deaden his body members with a baseball bat!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

You said it Nina! Thanks, that was great.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Amen, sista Cruzanheart!

• Fleur
    Fleur

you said it, Nina! thank you for a wonderful post!!!

(((((((((((((((nina))))))))))))))

~Fleur

(essie)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Thanks Nina, I appreciate this, and I know of someone who will read this and be lifted emotionally.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Your conversation, cruzan, sounds remarkably similar to the one I had with my dad about a year ago after his heart attack. He asked how I was doing (I instinctively knew he was referring to) I told him that I really didn't want to talk about that. Howeverm I made statements in the same empty tone as your friend did.

My dad has been in the WTS since he 16 (he's in his 70s now), and been an elder since he was in his 20s. It just seemed to me that maybe he was realizing that all his life has been wasted on this lie that was foisted on him by the WTS. Not wanting to upset him, I just let it pass, and said I know. If I had known, I told him, that I would have made different choices. I told him that we must move on to better things.

I haven't talked to him since, though I am planning on calling him this weekend. Kind of a non-Father's Day, Father's Day call. I think I willl broach the subject this time, though carefully about things going

I have also had the same conversations with another old friend of mine that's still active (a long-time JW), but will talk to me on occasion. There was a definite tinge of hopelessness in his voice.

Is the end near? For the R&F and the Borg, not "this old system of things."

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    EVERY ONE OF YOU HERE ARE SMARTER THAN THE ELDER AND HIS FORMER PIONEER WIFE, SMARTER THAN JOSEPHINE WHO WAS RAISED A JW BY TWO PEOPLE WHO PERSONALLY KNEW JUDGE RUTHERFORD.

Ahhh thanks Nina. That's teh first time I've ever been called smart :)

You are such a positive person. Thanks for your words of encouragement!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit