Marijuana for migraines?

by Odrade 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma
    Yard is too shady... but that's another issue

grow indoors in a closet with grow lights, better than outside.

the non bud leaves and make brownies,,

whoopps that is the problem, i only use grade A bud in my cookies.

just don't mix it with booze.

I don't know about mixing weed and alcohol. personally, i like a joint with a starbucks mocha and kahlua. coffee, chocholate, weed and alcohol, quite the combination.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Odrade,

Registered medical cannabis user here.

Make a tea? How much do I need for that? I would imagine a good strong tea is going to take a lot more bud than a little pipe

Not much. About two pipefuls - but nuke it in whole milk or soymilk, not water; the active ingredients are fat-soluble. A microwave works just fine. Zap it for longer than you would for a cup of tea - until just too hot to drink. Let it cool for a few minutes. Sweeten to taste.

Even if it isn't enough to (ahem) amuse you, it ought to be enough to provide pain relief.

GentlyFeral

• stephoness
    stephoness

Since I am an expert, some more information and answers to questions. Note: I am not suggesting everyone should go out and smoke pot, I believe it is a personal decision and just like any drug marijuana can be overused and abused although it is not physically addictive.

>As far as carcinogens, how about a bong?

Using a bong won't cut down that much on carcinogens but, since you don't need to smoke as much quantity as a normal cigarette smoker, you probably won't have to worry to much about it. If you use a bong put a few ice cubes in the water, it will make the water nice and cold and help cut down on coughing. It also has a nice crisp cool feeling when you inhale. If you are looking for supplies, I can highly (heh) recommend this website, I have ordered from them before and they ship fast and the quality of their pipes and such is high.

http://www.1percent.com/?stepho

>Practically speaking, how much does that stuff cost now, been 10 years since I knew the going rate, and how do I find someone who can sell me quality?

Here in Chicago I get a deal on kind bud (high quality, no stems or seeds) from California. It costs me $375 an ounce and that is cheap for around here. I would use kind bud (also called hydro or nuggs) in a bong, if you plan on eating the weed I would suggest something a bit lower quality like schwag or mersch (it will have stems and seeds in it) which is about $175 an ounce. The best way to find a dealer at least for me is smoking up with friends, but if you want to take a chance drive down to a bad part of town and ask where the weed at. You'll probably get ripped off but sometimes you don't. If you live near Chicago I might be able to hook you up as a one-time-only deal.

>How does it feel? Does drinking make it feel better? Where can i get it?

Most times the first time you smoke weed you don't feel anything. The second or third time you smoke it will hit you. It makes you relax, calm, everything seems funny at least at first, you're very mellow and peobably will end up just sitting around being amused by stupid crap on TV. Marijuana is EXCELLANT if you have problems with your stomach, especially vomiting. if you have the flu. smoke a joint for an almost instant nausea cure. When you drink while stoned, the effect of the alcohol is twice to three times; for example if you are stoned and drink one shot of tequila, it will make you feel like you drank 2 or 3 shots instead of just one. I don't reccommend ever mixing drugs just for safety's sake. As I said before the trick to finding marijuana in your area is knowing who can get it and becoming friends with them, unless you want to take chances. If you know someone who smokes weed then hang out with them and ask them to smoke you up so they know you're not gonna bust them. Then ask if they can hook you up and, if they do, make sure you smoke with them as a thank you. Weed etiquette heh. :)

• Odrade
    Odrade

thanks for the tips stephoness and gently. Went down to school and asked a friend I know that smokes. She can get me some, and I trust her. Plus I can split with her, so cheaper for me, since I don't need it recreationally.

thanks all, you've been really helpful. I'm feeling way better today, although the narcotics are still working their poison. (third med was toradol. ugh.) so I'm pretty wiped. If the trip to the ER wasn't enough to convince me to try something less severe, the day after- aftermath certainly has been. Hmmm, Rx drug coctail vs. bong hit. Not much contest there...

Odrade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit