Floaters

by DFWnonJW 33 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I used to do all kinds of eye experiments when I was younger.

I used to look staight at the sun with one eye fully open and hold it open looking directly at the sun and count off 10 or 15 seconds, but I found I could never keep both eyes open and look directly at the sun,, the signal was just too intense for my brain to handle. Never went blind from looking directly at the sun,,in fact I think it had some side benifits.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    This has got to be the weirdest thread yet!!!!

I'll take that compliment anyday

And the paisley patterned things...I see them after rubbing my eyes hard. I wish there were some other pattern options though 'cause I'm just not a big paisley fan.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I've had them for years, and according to my opthamologist, they are harmless....and I don't think there is anything that can be done............they are annoying, til you learn to ignore them. But, I find they are most noticeable in bright light.

Terri

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

DFW,

Yeah if I close my eyes and press pretty hard,,I get glimmers of light and fuzzy types of wierd patterns.

But the LSD ones were bright florecent colors,,with designs that were much sharper indetail,,and very very intricate. I would have it very bright while peaking on a heavy trip,,and then it would be gradually less and less,,and this would last for days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit