.....On the Road Again!.....

by Joyzabel 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hey, Belmonts!

You gonna have to stay in the pub till late if I know Joy & Steve..

You'll enjoy having them stay with you, if you want to pop down for an eveing before the barbie, just give me a bell.

Englishman.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Enjoy your journeys, keep us all updated, sounds great

Brummie

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION AND A SAFE JOURNEY!!!!!! Wish you were coming up this way, well maybe next year.

Kat

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

UPDATE:

Joyzabel and Jst2laws just left today. Our son needed minor surgery so we stayed in town two weeks longer. It let me get a little more work done. He just had a good doctor visit and can now drive again so we feel comfortable leaving town.

We are in Alabama in the front yard of a popular JW. Yes, there are some very different and brave JWs. Sunday we will be going on through Montgomery and Birmingham on our way to another anonymous friend's home in Tennessee.

Anyone in Central to northern Alabama want to have lunch or dinner with us Sunday? PM us and we will give you more details of our route. Maybe we can get together.

We will be in Chicago by next Saturday by way of Nashville and then St Louis. If you are on our route we would like to here from you and maybe visit a short time.

Daaaayyymmm, we are finally on the road.

Js2laws

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    We are in Alabama in the front yard of a popular JW

Steve I hope you and Joy thoroughly enjoy your roadtrip. Tell your host Nina and I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for his stand. And then give him a big Texas howdy.

Sunday we will be going on through Montgomery and Birmingham on our way to another anonymous friend's home in Tennessee.

Please please please give your anonymous friend a big hug from me. I feel I came off badly when we last met (oh for the ability to hit the 'rewind' button in life). But I will say your friend has a special place in my heart as they remind me of the JW woman who studied with me in 1971. This sister, Guila McDonald, was the first person who was truly kind to me, and so earned a very tender place in my heart. Your anonymous friend has likewise. Kind souls are kind souls, irregardless of religion or spirituality.

Chris

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Same here -- BIG hugs to anonymous friends everywhere you go.

Love,

Nina

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Big Tex and Crusan,

You are both so clever. We will say hello for you both.

Everyone else, keep in mind we want to meet more people. If you are a JW in good standing no problem. PM us or use email and we will meet, if we can, only where you will remain anonymous and you can use your screen name the whole time.

Everyone else, lets have a bash. If you have a travel trailer or motor home, maybe we can travel together for a time.

HOW ABOUT A JWD EXCELLENT ADVENTURE?

Jst2laws

[email protected]

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hey you guys.........please have a safe and fun trip....Can't wait to visit with ya!!!

Hugs,

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit