.....On the Road Again!.....

by Joyzabel 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Ok, it's only an hour to go before we move out for the summer! Carpet guys are here and when they are done, we are out of here.

We are looking forward to seeing several this summer along our journeys. We will try to post where we are at and if anyone would like to get together for lunch or just to chat.

This weekend Steve, Salem & I will be in Dallas. Then the following week we will hit the road. We have no set plans except to try to hop the pond for E-man's BBQ and then to the NorthWest area of the USA. Since we are starting from Florida, anyone along the way that wants to meet up, just drop us a PM. We will try to let everyone know at least 24-48 hours ahead of where we are going to be.

So long . We will miss it, but it gets too hot and too crowded.

Stay tune to this thread to know where we are at.

Hugs,

Joy & Steve (joy2bfree & jst2laws)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Safe journey!!!! If you ever come to this part of the world -keep my # handy

God be with you ( aint I a B......ch)

• Makena1
    Makena1

Joy and Steve - have a safe and wonderful trip. Looking forward to seeing you folks in da San Juans this July.

Mak and Sabine

• Englishman
    Englishman

Joy & Steve,

We'd be delighted to see you. Now we've got a cooker worthy of you, you can make those delicious spuds for us again.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Have a great trip and I hope we get to see you all again at the BBQ !

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

That is so cool. We are envious. That is CJ's and mine goal.. Hookup up the trailer and just travel.

If you happen to venture up into Canada the Cicle Tour around Lake Superior is awesome.

Have a terriffic time.

• talesin
    talesin

If you change your mind and decide to come to Eastern Canada, let me know. We have some great stuff going on this summer, including a Parade of Sail (tall ships!!) and a wonderful Jazz Fest.

Have a great trip!

talesin

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Travel safe both of you.

Chris

• Valis
    Valis
    This weekend Steve, Salem & I will be in Dallas

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Yes like xjw said I envy you and the time to travel. Have a safe trip and like he said if you do the Lake Superior Circle tour you would be in our neck of the woods, so do look us up.

cj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit