Hi, I'm new to the site, and kind of don't understand...

by my-journey 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Hi My-journey,

Your post looked like you had kind of a multiple choice going, I would suggest that you just consider one more choice: None of the above.

Basically everyone is different, and the way you are trying to make sense of it all is actually quite far removed for some of us so that we couldn't speak to you about it on those terms. Sure, you can get a general idea of what this board is about, but just keep in mind the fact that it is simply a message board with a lot of different people, and they're all going to be different. The fact that someone was a JW, is still a JW or never was a JW doesn't always tell you a whole lot about them. I would suggest simply hearing what each person has to say in each message and let that stand on its own.

But one specific thing that I read from you is that you want to be right. I would point out that wanting the truth would be a different matter, wanting to be right has to do with a position you take. If you just want the truth, there's going to be a risk - that the truth may be your current position is not the right one. If you can be this honest, I don't care if you're a JW or whatever - because the truth will naturally follow.

Mark

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit