Things to bring to Dallas for the Apostachillifest...

by logansrun 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Billy Bob's is about 35 or 40 minutes from the hotel in Fort Worth. The hotel is about 2 minutes from downtown Dallas. I will be staying in town to greet late arrivals and I can also give you directions from the hotel as I will most likely be there after 5 or 6 with whomever has arrived. I will however be checking my voice mail regularly and returning any calls. It also might be possible for some of you who arrive late and don't want to drive or can't, you could come over for a cocktail and hang out at my house which is about 7 minutes from the hotel. Either way I'm on concierge duty and at your disposal.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby
    It also might be possible for some of you who arrive late and don't want to drive or can't, you could come over for a cocktail and hang out at my house which is about 7 minutes from the hotel.

Im in for that one!

Actually, I'm playin it by ear till I get there. I might hang at the hotel if the flight/stress poops me out. I'll get me a beer ...or 5 or 6, go to the pool, and look for other lonely apostate bastards who missed the action or was too tired to go, and we can watch and make sure LT ain't wearin that dress when he arrives.

Gumslouch

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey Gumby..... if you get bored Friday evening, call us girls in Cali,who will be having a mini fest in honor of the Dallas fest. But wait till you have those 5 or 6 beers first. A drunken Gumby phone call just sounds like so much more fun!

a side note to anyone else with some extra time Friday evening..... give us a call at Sassy's house, we'd love to hear from you guys!

• flower
    flower

Well folks I've not been around much cause lifes been hectic but I'm heading to Philly tomorrow am for a couple days and then will meet you crazy folks in the big D on Friday. I'll be the black chick with the swollen eye...I got bit above the eye lid by an insect and my eye is swollen and itchy right now . I'm gettin in around two if anyone sees a swollen eyed black chick wandering the Bradford its me Flower :)

• Sassy
    Sassy

Don't forget to bring your cameras!! (for those who dont' mind their faces for us all to see)

a side note to anyone else with some extra time Friday evening..... give us a call at Sassy's house, we'd love to hear from you guys
    I did send my phone number to LyinEyes.... but if anyone else wants it for back up to call us... PM me..
  • Xena
    Xena

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Flower your coming! Glad to know you didn't get mono and your son is doing well enough for you to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not getting in till Friday night, I'm working Friday and driving up after. It's about 3 1/2 hours from Austin to Dallas...I will probably hit Billy Bob's first and then see where the wind blows me...

Can't wait to see ya'll!

Say Valis where I can drop off the clothes I want you to iron for me????

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Rachel:
    The kilt IS plaid. I'm not travelling in it, so I wont be wearing it on Friday.
    The vote was for the bikini (which I shall also not be wearing)

Gumby:
    I'm going directly to Billy Bobs.
    Somebody has to keep Bradley's umbrella in check

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

LOL!!! Man I REALLY wish I was going now. I can only imagine the amount of laughs you guys are going to have

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

P.S. anybody gonna have a web cam ready? We dont wanna miss out on the "naked pin the tail on FMZ" game

• Xena
    Xena
    We dont wanna miss out on the "naked pin the tail on FMZ" game

ssshhhhhh Chevy...it's gonna be a little suprise for FMZ ....right after we play Spin the Gumbottle and HopScotsman

I know what I WISH I was bringin to the Apostachillifest....Chevystats Sure would be nice to have you there! You could still make it............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit