Things to bring to Dallas for the Apostachillifest...

by logansrun 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    you realize your talking to gumcrazy right princess?????

Right. Sorry.

• gumby
    gumby

I said spandex for FMZ's sake. He likes wearing them around people cuz he said he gets attention that way. He wears black socks under his sandles too!......you know the type...

Gumby

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, Bradley, I take it back. Bring the umbrella (the kind that protects you from RAIN).

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Latest weather report says the rain should not go south of the Red River (the border between Texas and Oklahoma, about a 2 hour drive north of Dallas). Thing is, you never know in Texas. It could rain in one part of Dallas and not in another. Or it could pour. Or we could have a tornado. More likely it will be sunny and hot.

So is swimming on the agenda for Saturday afternoon?

• Princess
    Princess
    So is swimming on the agenda for Saturday afternoon?

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh...just dug out the black bikini this morning. Sorry Gumbo, I'm going to let Steve wear the swim trunks this time. I hope you aren't too disappointed. Bringing the black one for sunning, the blue one for swimming. Yes, there IS a difference.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I vote for the black one

Saturday afternoon swimmin' and chillin' sounds like a plan. We'll need to gather our energy for the main event, that night.

Incidentally, for Friday night, at Billy Bob's, apparently they have 9pm and 10pm shows, for the Professional Bullriding.
    With flight times it's gonna be tight for me making the first one, but I'll try, but if I miss it I'll see y'all shortly thereafter!

• gumby
    gumby
    With flight times it's gonna be tight for me making the first one, but I'll try, but if I miss it I'll see y'all shortly thereafter

OK....but don't do the kilt thingy till we're at the hotel ....ok? If you show up in that dress around all those redneck, shitestompin, cowpokin, snuff chewin cowboys,....I ain't backin ya!

Gumrunner

• Valis
    Valis

Gumbalina...no worries...in Texas if yer man enough to wear a kilt then more powerrrr to ya!...But if I see you in a dress I'll get a rope.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm saving the kilt until the Saturday night.

Friday night I'll likely be wearing so much black that you'd think I was your shadow...

• Princess
    Princess

How far is Billy Bob's from the hotel? Can someone who is going PM me a cell number so I can call if we are able to make it?

Please?

I vote for the black one

O, are you wearing a black kilt? I assumed it would be plaid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit