Things to bring to Dallas for the Apostachillifest...

by logansrun 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

probably more likely to use an umbrella Bradley

oh yea....I'm back

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Umbrella" singular?

Either you're hopeful, or carrying it as a lucky charm.
    You do know they go out of date, right?

• gumby
    gumby
    WNALFTA (Who Needs A Lift From the Airport)

ILALHITHDIFY ( I'd like a lift. How in the hell do I find you?)

Lisa....I thought about this. My plane pulls into the Dallas airport, I get off and walk into the 8 billion sq.ft. building with 99,459 people inside.....and then what? Should I,

A) Scream out real loud.." Hey Lisa, I'm here! It's Gumby Lisa! I'm over here!

B) Find some personal and tell them ",I'm Gumby, looking for a lady named Lisa".

C) Use the white phone and call the Bradford and have them page a Lisa and tell her to 'get her arse to the airport to pick up a guy named Gumby'.

D) Start asking people if they've seen this woman and show them arrowstars avatar tree hugging pic.

E) Enter the building and sit down somewhere and start looking for people who look like apostate ex-dubs, then go ask them which ones Lisa.

F) Look for any man wearing a Kilt and ask him if he would mind if you hitched a ride with him, and forget about Lisa.

Here's what I'm going to do. When I get to the airport.....if there isn't a crowd of people holding up signs that say..."Gumby...over here" then I'm headed to the baggage claim dept, finding a shuttle to the hotel, going straight to my room and unload stuff, then find some cheap booze and get snockered, then go and find Lisa and ask her where the hell has she been and complain you had to take a damn shuttle to get here!

Gumlost

• FMZ
    FMZ

Good call Gumby... lol. I hadn't thought of this. Well, I had... but my plan involved fairies and a rug with magical abilities.

FMZ

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

LOL Gumby cracks me up (no i'm not sad, just laughing till I cry)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    ILALHITHDIFY ( I'd like a lift. How in the hell do I find you?)

Precious, if you'll PM me your flight information then rest assured I will be there at the airport to make sure you arrive safely at the Bradford.

In fact, I'll PM you my cell number just in case you forget that I'll already be there. But, hon, I need the flight info so I can find you. That airport is larger than the entire island of Manhattan so I at least need a starting point.

Lisa of the my arse will be at the airport class

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Ok, probably shouldn't do this but what the hell heck.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*crack* goes the bat. Another home run from Eddie! lol, nice work dude.

• Princess
    Princess
    This is not Seattle -- this is Dallas

YAY!

ps, it's warm and dry here in Seattle where real people don't use umbrellas

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Out of the park DFW!!

Put one on my frig and you have a friend for life...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit