Things to bring to Dallas for the Apostachillifest...

by logansrun 103 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Eddie, you'd better show up with a BUNCH of those things -- that's your best effort yet!!! At least that I've seen!

Where the hell have you been, by the way???? You've been missed!!!!

Love,

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Eddie, we still have your 2003 Apostafest magnet on our fridge. It's gotten some curious stares from various JW friends we've had over to the house.

THAT is a brilliant design. You are The Man.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Eddie, it's brilliant!!

So, does this mean you've changed your mind and will be joining us?? please oh please oh please??

Lisa

• FMZ
    FMZ

That's a mighty purdy pitcher ya got there mister. I wouldn't mind ownin' one of those little critters to be puttin' on my fridgerator. (Practicing my Texas lingo)

FMZ

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Wail sheeooooot, thank you all kindly for all the compleeements. Magnets for everybody then....(oh, just how many everybody's are expected btw??)

Nina, I just been hiatusin' for awhile. Got to do that now and again.
    Lisa, I doubt I'll make the festivities (not big on crowds ya know). But I'm sure you'll all have a golly-gee swell time without me.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

DFW:
    There are a few activities, this time. Maybe's you'd like to meet up witha few of us at those?
    It's sure would be nice to see you at some point over the weekend

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Eddie -

You know I make a really convincing pouty face. You've seen it. But I understand....*sniff*

If I don't see you this weekend, we'll have a good visit soon then?

Lisa

• gumby
    gumby
    Dallas, TX All temperatures shown in:
    FahrenheitCelsius
    Add this city to your weather Updated 07:53 ET Tuesday, May 25, 2004
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    FEELS LIKE: 75° UV INDEX: 0 Minimal
    HUMIDITY: 76% WIND (mph): S 12
    VISIBILITY: 10.00 mi BAROMETER: 29.85 in
    TUESDAY
    Hi: 88°
    Lo: 73°

Cloudy
    WEDNESDAY
    Hi: 89°
    Lo: 74°

Cloudy
    THURSDAY
    Hi: 95°
    Lo: 75°

Cloudy
    FRIDAY
    Hi: 93°
    Lo: 76°

Isolated T-Storms

Bring your spandex, bikini's, swim trunks, sunglasses, muscle shirts, tank tops.

Leave at home...your coats, sweatpants, sweatshirts, sweaters. Case it rains, something to keep you dry. I use a trashbag liner

Gumby

• Princess
    Princess
    Bring your spandex, bikini's, swim trunks, sunglasses, muscle shirts, tank tops.

Would you just make up your mind? Bikini or swim trunks? Spandex...in that heat...are you crazy?

• Xena
    Xena
    are you crazy?

you realize your talking to gumcrazy right princess?????

It has been uncommonly wet here ever since you announced you were coming to Texas gumhottie....fancy that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit