dawn bible students

by bavman 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bavman
    bavman

hi,

has anyone heard of the dawn bible students? they r basically russellites that i was told died out yrs. ago(not true). they r worlwide and have there own lit. & website. check it out. i might actually be interested. they r minus all the corrupt big corportion crap. tell me what u think.

bavman

• Voyager
    Voyager

Hi bavman:

Here are some more offshoots of the tower. Called (Daughters of the Tower).

http://www.biblestudents.net/history/daughters_tower.htm

Backup thread: http://www.biblestudents.net/history/daughters_tower.htm

Keep up the good work my friend.--Voyager

• kls
    kls

Bavman, were are you in Wisconsin? Good post , that is news to me, i never heard Dawn Bible Students. You learn something new of this cult daily.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Hi Bav

Corporation or no corporation - Russell seems likes a crackpot to me. He had a pyramid for a tombstone - c'mon, what's that about...He had delusions that he was god's mouthpiece. I dunno...but whatever makes you happy -- go for it. Maybe you could try mormonism -- they get to wear cool underwear and even get to go door to door! Hahaha

• RR
    RR

Oh, I just love these stories. Bubba, can you show me Russell's tombstone pyramid? I'll bet you $1,000.00 you can't produce one.

Russell never claimed anything for himself. As a minister he was God's mouthpiece, just like any minister or preacher is a mouthpiece for God, whether or not you agree with the theology is something completely different.

As to the DAWN, I was just there yesterday, picking up some literature, fine group of people. Bav, need any help, just let me know, there are Bible Students in Wisc.

RR

• logansrun
    logansrun
    has anyone heard of the dawn bible students? they r basically russellites that i was told died out yrs. ago(not true). they r worlwide and have there own lit. & website. check it out. i might actually be interested. they r minus all the corrupt big corportion crap. tell me what u think.

What parallel English grammer universe are you posting from?

B.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Bubba, can you show me Russell's tombstone pyramid? I'll bet you $1,000.00 you can't produce one.

To find it yourself, here's the map:

The street is named Cemetery Lane. It is where BABCOCK BLVD and MCKNIGHT RD intersect. McNight Rd is a large freeway. There is a Babcock Blvd exit off of McKnight Road. Go West on Babcock Blvd. Cemetery Lane will be a left turn off of Babcock. The pyramid is BEFORE you get to the top of the hill on the right side. You can see it from the road. It is maybe 30 to 40 feet into the cemetery. Or, simpler directions for others: Take Interstate 179 to Exit 12, which is Cemetery Lane. Follow Cemetery Lane to the gravesite.

United Cemeteries
    226 Cemetery Ln.
    Pittsburgh, PA 15237-2722
    Tel (412) 931-1017

You can also see that a nearby road is called MASONIC WAY

Now do I get to collect the $1000??

• logansrun
    logansrun

Creepy!

My favorite Russell quote: "I am like a jellyfish. I float here and there..." (or something like that!)

• RR
    RR

Sorry guy, that is NOT, and I repeat, NOT a tombstone. This is a tombstone.

I do take paypal!

RR

• RR
    RR

Hearsay logan. You won't it quoted by Russell anywhere.

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit