AOL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Stefanie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I am just getting online since yesterday afternoon. I have talked to 3 different teck people and the last one is the one who helped..

I have an appiontment to get roadrunner tomorrow!

Aol can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cant even speak proper english and they treat me like I am retarded!!!!!!!!!

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

the only thing good about aol was in 1995 when you paid for internet usage by the minutes, they handed out those cd's with 50 hours free internet. So all you had to do was generate a phony credit card and for the next 3 days and night i could download all the pron and warez i wanted from newsgroups, until they cancelled it and then i would setup a new account and repeat. i saved tons of money i would have spent on my isp.

otherwise those discs make good coasters.

• avishai
    avishai

I am so damn sick of customer service people who can't speak english, it's so damn frustrating.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Yeahhhh AOL sucks!

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

You will love roadrunner!!

TowerWatch

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Ditto

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yup DoodleV!!

Thats the Truth!!!!!!!!

I hope so Tower.

• dustyb
    dustyb
    otherwise those discs make good coasters.

they also make damn fine skeet shoots. they are fun to stick in microwaves, send them as free christmas gifts, or to just throw them at someone's door....

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yea, I am so angry at them right now............................

• Puternut
    Puternut

Never used it. I have heard too many ugly stories about it. It will mess up your system big time.

Puternut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit