Why didn't Sadam........?

by confusedjw 53 Replies latest social current

• Richie
    Richie

I agree with you Yeru! Also don't forget the oil-for-food scandal, as this may have been a factor in that many high ranking officials got huge kick backs from Saddam.....

• Realist
    Realist

the question is who assessed how much material hussein had in the first place respectively how much was destroyed in the first gulf war the iran war and by the US troops.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Becuase he was "Saddam". He didnt want to lose face.

North Korea has nukes?

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

North Korea has nukes?

hopefully! this would prevent any war.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dont worry Realist, North Korea has a couple of them so there will be no war. We will just stand by and watch millions of people starve to death. How peacefull

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

you mean compared to the great job you are doing in iraq - which was of course motivated by the care for the iraqis?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    crazy,

you mean compared to the great job you are doing in iraq - which was of course motivated by the care for the iraqis?

Realist It's not you, them, him, her, America.... it's BUSH and Company. This is what irritates me so much about the double standard of DON'T say all Iraqis are evil only some are.... It was not all of Germany that commited the holocaust, nor all of Japan who bombed Hawaii. It was not all of American who bombed Japan. Cassi

• Realist
    Realist

Cassi,

yes i know! i usually try to avoid these terrible generalizations...just used in this case because of crazy's choice of words.

We will just stand by
  • Cassiline
    Cassiline

Realist

My fault... SORRY!!!

I've a new email address since we last corrosponded. Hopefully we can catch up soon.

Cassi

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Realist,

The original UN inspectors assessed what he had.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit