Ridicule or Reason on JWD? What do you do?....

by ScoobySnax 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Flash
    Flash

I noticed in reading your overall posts Scoob you seem to be torn between two worlds and having an identity crisis. You should pic a side and stay with it. Hot or cold remember?

So my question is, what does that achieve? Do you think it helps others that might be lurking here (I don't think so) Is it for the forums benefit (You never guess what I did with a WT mag!) or is it just a laugh at the JWs expense?

I don't think anyone here (including myself) appreciates you trying to be our conscience.

Was it you masquerading here as Proud Witness???

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    NO NO Big Tex

You done the donkey one recentley........I love Aesops fables, I want the Sun and the Wind one.....someone find it for me please.....

what's the matter Scoob- your own searching fingers broken? Think of it this way. If you find it for yourself instead of demanding ever so politely for someone else to do it for you- when you post about having found it- you can use "I" again.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The Bat, the Birds and the Beasts

A great conflict was about to come off between the Birds and
    the Beasts. When the two armies were collected together the Bat
    hesitated which to join. The Birds that passed his perch said:
    "Come with us"; but he said: "I am a Beast." Later on, some
    Beasts who were passing underneath him looked up and said: "Come
    with us"; but he said: "I am a Bird." Luckily at the last moment
    peace was made, and no battle took place, so the Bat came to the
    Birds and wished to join in the rejoicings, but they all turned
    against him and he had to fly away. He then went to the Beasts,
    but soon had to beat a retreat, or else they would have torn him
    to pieces. "Ah," said the Bat, "I see now,

"He that is neither one thing nor the other has no friends."

• Maverick
    Maverick

I don't usually respond to Scooby's treads because I find him annoying and pious.

When pro-JW's come here I will give them the benefit of the doubt. If they act all righteous and holy and draw first blood I'll go for the throat! If a person plays nice I'll play nice. If they get stupid well they will just have to deal with the consequences. This forum is for anyone who wants to offer an opinion. The cost is that other poster here will counter or confirm that opinion.

Welcome to the real world pal! Maverick

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Hey active Ministerial Slave here!

I wan't to leave so bad, but my wife don;t believe me.

Waned to show her the UN post, but she would not even look at a non apostate site!

Help me!!!!!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Oh dear.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Ok I got the answer clear.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HOW ABOUT THIS SCOOB.

IT IS NOT ONLY X JW'S THAT DON'T LIKE THE WBTS MAGAZINES. FOR EXAMPLE IN THE LOCAL HOSPITAL, THE JW'S ARE ALWAYS BRINGING IN THE MAGS. THE 3 RECEPTIONISTS QUICKLY THROW THEM IN THE TRASH.

THEY DO THIS BECAUSE THEY FIND THE JW'S THAT LEAVE THEM ARE TOO ARROGANT TO ASK PERMISSION. TOO PUSHY.

THEN MY WIFE "NEVER A JW " TELLS THESE LADIES WHAT THE WBTS IS ALL ABOUT .

NOW THEY REALLY DON'T WANT THEM.

ON THE OTHER HAND I PRINT THINGS LIKE THE UN FIASCO AND OTHERS THAT EXPOSE THE WBTS AS DISHONEST, AND ASK PERMISSION AND IT IS FINE TO LEAVE THESE WITH THE REST OF THE MAGAZINES.

I ALSO LEAVE THESE PRINT OUTS AT THE LAUNDROMATS AND OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS.

HOW IS THAT SCOOP. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT? IS IT OK WITH YOU IF I DESTROY THE JW MAGAZINES AND REPLACE THEM WITH THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE TRUTH?

Outoftheorg

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Scooby

I think that because people here have been freed they are anxious to assure many who are in are no longer hurt, sometimes they become over zealous and then become upset because it all seems so clear to them and assume the other person is not listening and become upset. Other times it's just plain meanness.

It?s not just the JWs who are jumped on here either, just today I?ve witnessed ridicule and assumptions because something is misunderstood, why not throw in names and accusations why you?re at it. Seems that this is the way to go here and then ignored by the offending party.

Cassi

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

nice to see you ((((((((Cassi)))))))))

hope all is well in your world !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit