Ridicule or Reason on JWD? What do you do?....

by ScoobySnax 64 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

And who dug you up Brummie? I buried you a year ago in a box in the bottom of my garden, you mangy old cat! The cat lives. And no, I won't get over it.

Corvin, I read plenty on you about a month ago, what happened?. You think its ok to slap up JWs that wander in here? (against the counsel of the GB) Don't you see that this is what this thread is about? Do you not think that they may be asking questions, maybe they just read. You have become everything and worse you fight against now, more extreme, less understanding. Do you really want a forum of YES people all nodding?

Arrogance and Self righteoness isn't limited to JWs it seems.

• Xena
    Xena

Can't please everyone all the time Scoob...especially not a place filled with dub lurkers, dub posters, newly exited dubs, dub who have been out awhile and never been dubs....bound to be clashes...it's not the New World Order here ya know

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Valis....You "deconstruct" in an unusual way, often you attack, always negative of anyone not fitting what you see as right. Maybe you should try to deconstruct in a more aminable way. I think that would help others more.
  • ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

ahhhhh c'mon cant we all just play nice? You know that is a leading statement right there

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I buried you a year ago in a box in the bottom of my garden

Just call me harry houdini..k?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Chevy.....I never made that statement originally.....but you're right it is a leading statement (CORVIN!) and we should all play "nice" together. But you try telling them, buggered if I can.

Scoob

• Xena
    Xena
    Just call me harry houdini..k?

No *I* shall call you

SQUISHY

Stop being such a hit and run poster will ya Brummie?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Scooby, I love ya man, but you cant make comments with certainly strong personalities in mind and not expect them to have something to say. On that note, I have nothing more to say...... I only have 2 more posts left and I'd rather use it to share a nice recipe :)

ding* ding* ding* Round Two

<--------ducking out under the gloves

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Stop keep making these celebrity guest appearances Brummie, you got Mixamatosis off my Rabbit and died, I remember. I made your burial box so nice, and stamped on the earth hard. And there you are again.....

• Brummie
    Brummie

((((((((((((((Squishy))))))))))))

Nope that are not lmtd, those are 2 of my finest qualities.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit