In the New System I was going to............

by reboot 35 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot

Sirona...bad girl.....LT put a non-sexual smiley on the end of his post....but you just had to bring the tone down , did'nt you?........wow....under a month to go before the end of flirting for ever..?!....(.i'm looking up flights atm.......)

yxl1; jumping off stuff was something i'd have done all day....but I meant dreams that would translate in to reality...

Ah,(((((( Czar)))))))) you soppy old thing you.....

• logical
    logical

I dont think I ever actually believed it..... I rarely look to the future anyway. I guess I just wanted all the bad shit to end and it was one of the "carrots" that misled me into following that group.

• reboot
    reboot

((((hi logical)))) I find it amazing how many didnt actually believe it when they were in-it was a large part of the religion and I believed it at the time; when I realised it was twisted bible reasoning and would'nt happen I tried to make sure that didnt ruin my dreams......you can use the future as your own 'carrot' logi- it's there in front of you for you to shape.....we've all got to have dreams.....what would you like to do or be?.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

bored to death

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Sassy, haven't you already had it? The perfect one?

hmmm........well Flyin.. how would I know? I think I need to experience many many more............just to compare..

to make sure..

• Carmel
    Carmel

Oh golly garsh! I so wanted to be on the clean up crew that had to burry all the crap left over form Jah's and Jesus' carnage.. Seems funny they could make the mess then leave it to us poor r&f to clean up after them.. typical guy thing! Kind of like the friday night poker party, leave the crap for someone else to deal with..

carmel of the " I never swallowed the line" group

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit