In the New System I was going to............

by reboot 35 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

To wake up everyday and to give no thought to death or worry or fear.

For time to be a concern only for that day.

To look young, lovely and whole.... with a sparkle.

To have a wonderful home, grounds, loved ones and plenty to do and plenty of health and energy to do it with. You could master one thing like oil painting and then one after the other master every instrument in the orchestra.

Be like Neil Young and be able to take your own unique and not necessarily pretty voice and sing damn well with it.

Visit, travel, talk Jesus into materializing and going on a lecture tour. Talking Jah into letting you turn spirit and vacation in heaven then returning to the flesh realm

Lots and lots of awesome possibilities but none of them worth the JW hell today.

Flyin'

Sassy, haven't you already had it? The perfect one?

• boogerbill
    boogerbill

i was going to build an underwater house!

I live my life now exactly how i planned.

I am learning to teach English, I travel as often as I can, I paint one masterpiece every night. I even auditioned for Idol! hahaha!

• boogerbill
    boogerbill

I am learning to teach English, I travel as often as I can, I paint one masterpiece every night. I even auditioned for Idol! hahaha!

• boogerbill
    boogerbill

• reboot
    reboot

Good things always come in threes eh, Boogerbill...?

I always liked the saying Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

thats a nice way to approach life Atilla....

The one positive I took from the society when I left was way that the thought of paradise made me focus on what I knew would make me really happy; to ask myself what I really wanted out of life, and to make sure I did it in there here and now and not to getso bogged down in life that I forgot to live.

I hope you all manage not to loose sight of some of those dreams and turn them into reality if that's what you want; though some of you sound as though you're living them right now!

FMZ -that was beautiful...

• yxl1
    yxl1

I always wanted to jump off of tall mountains and crash land on the rocks below, and then climb back up and do it again....Jackass eat your heart out!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm getting to do everything I wanted to do in this life.
    Now, getting to do it more often would be a bonus

• Sirona
    Sirona

LT

Now, getting to do it more often would be a bonus

Aw, do you need to do it more often?

I'm sure many of the ladies on this board will help. As for me, I'm soon to be a married woman and so all flirting must end . Hang on a minute....I've still got between now and June 4th

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

oh yeah....note to self: read the topic....read the topic

I just couldn't picture myself in the new system. No TV or high tech stuff just makes it sound really BORING. The only thing that appealed was seeing those who've passed, and having a custom-made house!

Sirona

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I wanted to have an open relationship and pork many beautiful women. I wanted to try killing myself to see what would happen. I wanted to have a yak. i wanted to have transgender surgery, the whole works, and then get Jah to heal me so I could switch back. I wanted to join the rebellion at the end of the thousand year reign. I wanted my own planet.

I thought that perfect people could probably smoke if they wanted to without ever getting cancer. I wanted my own pet Great White Shark (I suppose they would eat seaweed, if lions ate straw).

I wanted to go through all the empty houses and smash all the windows. I wanted to make gunpowder and blow stuff up. I wanted to piss on the graves of my high school buddies.

I wanted to help kill worldly people at Armageddon.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit