Who wants to win a MILLION DOLLARS?

by bikerchic 35 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Okay so here's the game.......Powerball! The jackpot is up to $205 million dollars!

Now here's the deal........

I'm lousy at picking numbers, I hardly ever have even one number make the pick sooooo I would welcome your help at choosing the winning numbers and if I/we win any and all numbers I use of any poster will get a million bucks! Sound fun? Sound easy, it should I'm buying the ticket you just help me pick the winning numbers, I win you win! And to sweeten the deal a million bucks will go to Simon and Angharad just because.

Here is how it is played, Powerball numbers are drawn from two sets of numbers. Five white balls are drawn from one set of 53 numbered balls. One red powerball is drawn from a second set of 42 balls.

Alrighty then 17 is my lucky number so I pick 17, now your turn! I want your lucky numbers!

Wooooooohooooooooo!

Kate

• Puternut
  • codeblue
    codeblue

Kate: super sweet of you.

My winning number is 23...

here's hoping!!!

Codeblue

• Simon
    Simon

One of our lottery numbers ... it must be due to come up in some damn lottery somewhere in the world one day !

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Here ya go Kate,

02, 28, 24, 44, 31, and 03

GOOD LUCK!!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

ok...I forgot the number 4 as well...and 29

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Okay Stephanie and codeblue just one number! I'll take your first numbers unless you want to edit your posts.

So far I'm liking what I see! Keep 'em coming and Craig will help me pick tonight and we'll post the numbers we've chosen.

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Kate

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

9 if you are REALLY feeling lucky (3 squared)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Mmmkay,

mine will 28.

• talesin
    talesin

Well, 7 is my favorite number, but my astrology stuff tells me that 9 is a really lucky one for me!

You decide,,, good luck, Kate!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit