Who wants to win a MILLION DOLLARS?

by bikerchic 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

My lucky number just so happens to be 69, but I don't think lottery tickets go that high-too bad....

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

We are going to buy the winning ticket around 2 pm.............still more time to chime in with your lucky number.

Farkel: LOL you are probably right, but then again somebody has to win might as well be us!

Frannie; hummm sounds like a winner to me, but I've promised these fine folks to use their numbers. I'll remember it for next time.....yeah I figure I'll go through these millions in a couple of years and play again.........sigh

ocb; yeah too bad the numbers don't go that high.

Kate

• five_crew
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

In that case, my lucky number is "8"

FrannieB

• Special K
    Special K

LOL

Why do I find myself sitting here conscious of my "blinks"..........lol Frannie

Oh yeah a number. (blink blink blinkity.. daaaaa........and MY blinking number is 13...

special K

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Why do I find myself sitting here conscious of my "blinks"..........lol Frannie

LOL, SpecialK .....heheheheheh I do it a LOT....think about it that is....then it makes me conscious of my blinks, too...

Frannie B

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Such a pity you don't have anyone to count your eyeblinks Frannie Bananie because that sounds like a sure-fire method for winning to me. Blinking Heart

• onacruse
    onacruse

I don't want to win the lottery; I prefer to eat sawdust for the next 20 years and beat my body to death.

But if somebody forces me to accept a few million dollars, well...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    I don't want to win the lottery; I prefer to eat sawdust for the next 20 years and beat my body to death.

But if somebody forces me to accept a few million dollars, well...

He ain't making this easy........

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Okay I'm back with the winning ticket!

Numbers picked with your help are as follows:

4,8,13,17,38 and Power Play number 8

Here is the link to follow the winnings: http://www.oregonlottery.org/welcome.php

Wishing us luck!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit