by bikerchic 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Wow I just called my hubby and asked him to bring some tickets home. lol

What would you do with the money?

• codeblue
    codeblue

ok...go with my first number: 23..

they always say go with the first choice!

• Celia
    Celia

• Valis
    Valis

3 11 4 19 12

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Good going, keep 'em coming!

Valis, one number! Dang it I like all those numbers and now I'm confused!

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

1914, 1925, 1975

Elmer

• nilfun
    nilfun

lol Elmer!

eight

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Okay Craig and I are looking at the numbers we have so far. If you posted more than one we took your first number........Elmer fergitit you silly wabit!

Anymore players?

C'mon times a wastin!

Kate

• Farkel
    Farkel

Kate,

: Here is how it is played, Powerball numbers are drawn from two sets of numbers. Five white balls are drawn from one set of 53 numbered balls. One red powerball is drawn from a second set of 42 balls.

: Alrighty then 17 is my lucky number so I pick 17, now your turn! I want your lucky numbers!

Take ten bucks and take your hubby to a pretty cheap dinner. You are FAR better off than wasting your money on that lottery crap. Do you know the ODDS there? Let me tell how you BAD the odds are for you, and let me tell you this in a way I know you will understand. The ODDS of you winning that game are as bad as the odds of the Watchtower Society getting ANY prediction they've ever made right. Actually, I lied. You have significantly better odds than the WTS does with their predictions. I called my bookie and he said the line on the WTS was five BILLION to one. I bet a buck given those odds. Can't hurt. Might win.

I rest my case.

Farkel

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I've heard that you can "pick" accurately winning lottery numbers in this manner.......

Have someone watch your natural eye-blinks for one minute, in 10-second increments......ie: mark down the number of times you blink your eyes in each 10-seconds of a whole 60 seconds. Then take the first number (your first lottery number) and add it to the second number (sum of the first two #'s equals your second lottery number). By adding the 3rd number to the first two #'s, you have your 3rd lottery number, etc., etc., etc.,........

You should have 6 numbers in ascending amounts, which is your set of winning lottery numbers. People swear by this method, but I've never had the opportunity to try it, cause I don't have someone who will do this for me when I'm unaware, so my blinks will not be affected by the knowledge that someone is counting them.....

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit