Which Side of the Bed?

by simplesally 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Regardless of which side you prefer, it would of course be wise to follow this sage admonition:

Your Youth - Getting the Best out of It

Chapter 5 - Masturbation and Homosexuality

Subheading - OVERCOMING WITH SELF-CONTROL Page 42

There are, of course, many additional things of a simple and sensible nature that one can do to help to avoid or reduce sexual tension. Being with others?provided, of course, that they are wholesome persons?is a protection. If you sleep in a room alone and you find that you seem to feel special stress in this direction at night, you may be able to arrange matters to share a room with another member of your family. Also, you may find it helpful to sleep on your side rather than on your back or face down.

Another thing that may be helpful is to see to it that your clothing does not unnecessarily cause friction with the sexual organs. Before retiring, try to see that what you read or talk about has a calming effect rather than the opposite. So, too, with any eating that you do at this time. Some have even found that if they limit the amount of food and drink they consume before retiring they sleep more soundly and are not so inclined to be aroused sexually.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Whatever side the wet spot isn't on.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I always sleep on the left side... not sure why... I just do.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I also usually sleep on the wet side.....

• slipnslidemaster
  • Puternut
    Puternut
    I also usually sleep on the wet side.....

Information overload..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit