Which Side of the Bed?

by simplesally 45 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

I can sleep on either side but I prefer the right side. My first ex husband always insisted we change based on which side was closer to the door. He wanted that side, so whenever I changed the room around, we changed sides.

My daughter makes me move over .........she wants her side. She prefers the right side as well. She will come into my bed around 4am and get in and tell me to "move over, Mommy, this my side."

What side do you sleep on??????

------------------------------------------

add more lyrics for The Bangles
    My Side Of Bed
    The Bangles
    (Eternal Flame)

I want to show you the picture I drew
    When I was on the phone talking to you
    I made a heart and I colored it red
    'Cause I want you here
    On my side of the bed

Oh woe, oh woe
    Oh woe, oh woe

I've been dreaming since I was born
    And in my dreams I see eyes like yours
    I'll be the pillow where you lay your head, lay your head
    If you'll come and asleep
    On my side of the bed
    Lay down
    The sheets are white like the moon, my love
    Dream with me in my room
    Lay down
    Lay down
    The sheets are white like the moon, my love
    Dream with me in my room
    Lay down
    I know you hurt, I feel the pain
    Take my hand and come out of the rain
    We all need to be comforted
    You can get yours
    On my side of the bed
    On my side of the bed
    Lay down on my side of the bed
  • Agent 1 of 1
    Agent 1 of 1

Well, I would have to say both. My bed's too small, so I'm on both sides at the same time. :P But, I notice that I sleep on my right side most of the time. I wonder what that means?

• reboot
    reboot

In company I usually veer to the left.....rather like my driving........but as my bed's huge and empty atm, it's developed into a spread eagled affair complete with teddys and a rabbit and occasionally my son complete with the compulsory football scattered around my body.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Either, but preferably right.

Reboot:
    So...
    ...tell me about this "spread eagled affair"...

Enquiring minds want to know

• Undecided
    Undecided

I sleep on the left side if you are laying on your back, but on the right side if you are facing the bed, from the foot of the bed. I don't know the correct way to evaluate it.

Ken P.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I sleep on the right side, but I prefer the left, so does Marco and so he has the left.

It really isn't an issue, just so long as I get to sleep.Counting Sheep

Love Orangefatcat Orange Cat 15 Fat Double Kiss

• five_crew
    five_crew

I sleep on the left side, my husband on the right

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I can sleep on either side of the bed but generally prefer the left side. If there's someone else there I might work my way over to the right.

Walter

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    but as my bed's huge and empty atm, it's developed into a spread eagled affair complete with teddys and a rabbit

Reboot, had to laugh, cuz I do that too! Except, it isn't stuffed toys that I share it with, it's my two cats, one of which weighs 23 lbs! Isn't it great to be able to stretch out and not worry about hitting someone in the head with your elbow? Oh, and by the way, I usually sleep on the left.........although I can sleep on either side.

Terri

• Gadget
    Gadget
    but as my bed's huge and empty atm, it's developed into a spread eagled affair complete with teddys and a rabbit

But I bet even when you do share it with someone you sleep like that, forcing them to huddle at the edge nearly falling out............ I won't ask about the rabbit!

I normally sleep on the right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit