Einstein Theory of Relativity

by VM44 73 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    How can petroleum deposits on earth be "fossil" fuels when the outer giant planets are loaded with hydrocarbons?Uranus is a frozen ball of methane i.e."natural gas".

Please elucidate... Why exactly is it a problem for earth to have fossil fuels? Why does the composition of other planets matter?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I read somewhere that a particle of matter and its anti-matter partner will react simultaneously to each other.

Yeah, I read about particles/antiparticle pairs in "A Brief History of Time" but I don't remember much. It explains why we a black hole actually radiates particles, IIRC.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Danny,,I'm going along with Carl Jung "archetypes" the theory of the unconscious collective.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    If spirit beings,angels and demons really to exist this may be how they remain 'unseen'.They may have the abilitty to transcend into other dimensions.

You could also say angels are 4 dimensional beings. They could step "outside" of our 3D universe as easily as we walk out of a room. Once outside of our 3D realm they would be invisible to us.

Neither idea is evidence of supernatural beings of course.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny
    How can petroleum deposits on earth be "fossil" fuels when the outer giant planets are loaded with hydrocarbons?Uranus is a frozen ball of methane i.e."natural gas".

It's the other way around,if hydrocarbons are "fossil fuels" how can Uranus be composed of "frozen natural gas"There was never lush tropical vegetation on the big rock.

Why does it matter?Well for one thing,geologist would have the pathogenesis of petroleum all wrong and what else are they wrong about?

Coal is completely different.We know coal is organic because we can see it's 'evolution' in peat bogs in real time today.

The ONLY thing I know for sure is that Jesus Christ DID NOT return to power in 1914.We know the William Miller 'mutated' pathogenesis of that dogma.

Everthing else is up for grabs..........

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Danny,,your right everything is up for grabs,,I like that!!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    It's the other way around,if hydrocarbons are "fossil fuels" how can Uranus be composed of "frozen natural gas"There was never lush tropical vegetation on the big rock.

"Fossil" means "underground"... not that it has organic origins.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

{{ "Fossil" means "underground"... not that it has organic origins.}} If so, that is news to me in school they always said petroleum was Dinosaur "piss".

Realm or the Spirit Realm would be another word for dimension.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    So does this mean that light cannot travel faster than light, after all? Just wondering.

The nature of gravity is one of the biggest mistery in physics. Last time I studied physics, gravity was called a force, and it is directly proportional to the object's mass.

Unlike light, which posses both its electromagnetic and particle properties, no one knows how gravity works.

Regarding the irregular speed of light mentioned above, it is more likely that there was measuring anomaly for their particular system. It must be constant in the vaccum of space.

• Gerard
    Gerard

URANUS - It has been found to have a molten rock core about 10 500 miles (17 000 km) in diameter. The core is surrounded by a partially solid layer of compressed water, ammonia and methane.

Moving towards the outer atmosphere of the planet, the composition becomes increasingly gaseous, with a mixture of hydrogen, helium and methane.

That's my people's local gas staion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit