Changd My Mind About the War In Iraq

by roybatty 59 Replies latest social current

• roybatty
    roybatty

I don't want one more U.S. soldier to die for the Iraqi people. It's now obvious to me that the international community was right. The people of Iraq do not deserve to live in a free society. They do not appreciate the opportunity they have now that Saddam is gone. Whichever canidate promises to get our troops back home the quickest will get my vote. I was right with my first assestment of what should have been done: go in, take out Saddam, break things and leave. In the future if another Saddam-type situation comes up, bomb the little booger.

• Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

Since when are we discussing about political isues

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Cloud stop asking so many question and enjoy your new freedom.

• Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

What do you mean by that?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Cloud,,

This is your luck day my freind!!!

You have just stumbled into the Freedom fighting Jehovah's Witnesses. We fight with freedom on our side,,,Welcome!!

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Since when are we discussing about political isues

Ok, let's discuss something more contraversal like why do the Dutch eat french fries with mayo?

• Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

You are joking right?...............

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Roy,

Very sorry to get off topic,,please excuse me.

• roybatty
    roybatty
    You have just stumbled into the Freedom fighting Jehovah's Witnesses. We fight with freedom on our side,,,Welcome!!

Woo Ya!

• talesin
    talesin

Cloud

Welcome! This is an ex-Jehovah's Witness board.

That is why the comments are puzzling you, I think. However, all are welcome! So you will read many different things from what you will hear at the KH.

Sorry to go off topic, guys, carry on !

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit