Bullied JW Child

by desib77 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

What about being under the influence of parents who twist the bible in order to justify their false doctrine? By the way children have a right to believe what religious beliefs they want, when a parent allows the WT society to control and manipulate their children as far as im concerned to me that "spiritually and emotionally raping the mind"

JG

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The only thing I could have used protection from growing up was the emotional blackmail from my parents and the soicety

• Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

@Desip77: Why are u being sarcastic?

@Junction guy: Believe what you want, but I was always encouraged to research other religions in order to make my choice realy MY choice

• Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

I'm sorry for you, I don't know exactly what you have been going trough but that is not the case with every JW family.......I know ( Iknow a lot family's worldwide)

• desib77
    desib77

I don't feel that I'm being sarcastic. I'm making a valid point. I understand that you were encouraged to play sports and that you were never picked on but the fact is that other of your "brothers and sisters" are facing persecution at school because of JW parents restricting them from these activities. What I'm trying to bring up is that I don't see any feeling from you for this young "brother" who has been tormented for his religous beliefs. Instead you've chosen to completely ignore his ordeal and accuse others of not telling the truth. If I were you I would conduct a throrough examination of what really is "true".

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Come on, you must be kidding!! True JW parents and especially an Elder Dad would never in a million years allow their kids to read any religious material other than what the society says is "ok". You must have had a really liberal mom or something. I mean was your JW family the kind that only attended memorial, special talks, and assemblies? Mine were typical JW-service every weekend, never miss a meeting, I find it hard to believe youre family was that lenient.

JG

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

By the way did you ever read the "school" brochure? do you even know what Im talking about?

JG

• Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

Why is that hard to believe, because it didn't happen to you?

My uncle is an elder and he is not the kind of elder you mentiont.

And yes I read the school brochure.......by the way there is a newer one.

• Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

quote Desib77:" What I'm trying to bring up is that I don't see any feeling from you for this young "brother" who has been tormented for his religous beliefs. Instead you've chosen to completely ignore his ordeal and accuse others of not telling the truth. If I were you I would conduct a throrough examination of what really is "true".

I do feel bad for him like I said before and my whole live I'm spending time to examin what is realy true.

And for the examin thing.......I do that, I don't take everything for granted (is that word even right?), I search for myself if its true, my mom tought me to do that.

• shera
    shera
    And yes I read the school brochure.......by the way there is a newer one.

New as in new light/rules?

I find the JW's have changed much over the yrs,since I left.JW children "seem" to be able to do alot more now.One way to keep the young in I guess.

The bulling is wrong,children have to be taught to be tolerant of differences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit