Anyone up to sharing a drink with me?

by codeblue 145 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I do too...........which reminds me..........where is that black knight of mine.........

me think someone else is going to bartend tonight................Yo Sally?

• Puternut
    Puternut
    I need an orgasm!

I need a 'blow job' ( I don't have a pic of that)

• Stefanie
  • simplesally
    simplesally

Sassy was out driving her car to a bar with Sally and while stopped at a red light, the car just died. It was a busy intersection and the traffic behind her starting growing. The guy in the car directly behind her started honking his horn continuously as Sassy continued to try getting the car to start up again. Sally needed a drink, Sally was fretting. Finally Sassy gets out of her car and approaches the guy in the car behind her.

"I can't seem to get my car started," Sassy said, smiling. "Would you be a sweetheart and go and see if you can get it started for me. I'll stay here in your car and lean on your horn for you."

Only you could get so lucky driving with that girl.............lemme tell ya folks. that girl is one sassy chick .

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol Sally.... me thinks I could say that same about you!!

ok Puter......here you go

-->

Blow Job

1 part Crème de Bananes (banana liqueur)
    1 part Mandarine Napoléon (mandarine liqueur)
    1 part Kahlúa (coffe liqueur)

• Puternut
    Puternut

Thanks Sassy...... I think

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Leaning on the horn? Wow ... plenty of 'horny' guys lining up behind these hotties ....

• codeblue
    codeblue

OMG...Sassy and Sally...what kind of drinks are ya gonna whip up next?....lol

• Sassy
    Sassy

Ahhh Dan........

Drinks on the house for Dan!!

Puter.........hope that is the kind you were looking for.. that is the only kind Codeblue lets me serve in her thread.. RIGHT CB??

• Puternut
    Puternut

Have you ever noticed how these 'drinking' threads always last longer than a few days? My god, are we a bunch of boozers or what?

Woohoo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit