Anyone up to sharing a drink with me?

by codeblue 145 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was hoping their might be some leftover on the food.. I'm hungry!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I find that eating kills the buzz of the alcohol. So I TRY not to eat while i am drinking. But sometimes I am just so wasted I end up eating alot and not remembering why I am a pound heavier the next day.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I love to snack when I have drinks..

actually I love to cook things to serve with drinks the most. I really get into the hospitality thing....

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sassy: thanks for bringing all the goodies. You certainly are the hostess with the mostess!!!

Here's another one to ya:

Codeblue

• Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

Well, I'm a day late, but I'll have a drink by myself, belatedly. I just found out I passed my mammography registry (whew!) and plan on going to have a nipper after work.

Nothing like procastinating on studying, and then getting a decent grade anyhoo.

I'm happy and nothing's bringing me down tonight!

~A

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I'll pass...my worst day sober is better than my best day in detox!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congrats on passing your test Snapdragon........come on over and have a drink with me, I'll party with ya!!!

Here's one for your new achievement:

Codeblue

PS: how long have you been studying medicine?

• Sassy
    Sassy

We also have the soda room.. for those who prefer the non alcoholic beverages... COKE anyone??

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sassy I just love Coca Cola stuff!!!!!!!! I have some old vintage tins, some vintage coca cola girls posters, I guess my Mom passed that down to me, as she loved Coca Cola as much as I do. Funny how you can sometimes turn into your mom......lol. Every morning she would get an ice cold little bottle of coke , and sit at her vanity and put her make up on while listening to the radio. I was a very little girl , I can see myself laying on her bear skin rug, just mesmerized by this beautiful woman, singing, and taking sips from that little coca cola bottle,,, good memories. Today I am the same way,,,,,,,,if you give me a coca cola I am ready to go.....hehe.

I like to have snacks with my beer or mixed drinks too. The saltier the better.

I think I am going to get those hot bottles of Miller Lite and put them in the fridge for later.........

• codeblue
    codeblue

yes...salty snacks are great with drinks!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit