Anyone up to sharing a drink with me?

by codeblue 145 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Yep, G & T, gin and tonic. We were thinking the same.

But I was told Irish whiskey is the best!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo. Scotch is the best. No mixing, that's for weenies. Drink it straight and neat.

We obviously need to have a whiskeyfest. Damn, that's a good idea.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

How you could you forget Hypnotiq? Didn't you guys learn anything from my apostafest?

Now, what you alll need is a REAL apostate cocktail!

*pours everyone some smurf juice*

-Doodle-V

• codeblue
    codeblue

omg....I can't drink scotch..........I got so blasted when I was 18 on that......I didn't know what was happening............

Now a whiskeyfest......is right on Thanks Princess for the idea!

• codeblue
    codeblue

lol...Doodle.......I actually believed it was Smurf Juice...asked for the recipe...till you divulged it.............Smurf Juice rocks!!! but then again............what about Di'Sarrono???????????

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Sure, Vodka and Ruby Red. Whammo! Well, gatta take the trash out, Oops, tripped over the cat, damn that tile floor was hard! Stood up and cracked my head on the kitchen counter...Ouch! Fell down the stairs to the deck and the garbage went everywhere! Tried to pick up the trash and my neighbors dog bit me. Finally got the trash in a bag and headed for the road. A car hit me and I flipped him off. Did a header in the fish pond on my return. In pain I crawled up the deck stairs to my desk and finished this post...........

Damn it's fun drinking with a friend!

Elmer

• dustyb
    dustyb

i'm about to go drink me some liquid hate...you guys call it jagermeister....

• Corvin
    Corvin

Scotch man here.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Dusty: what is jagermeister?

• codeblue
    codeblue

Corvin: straight scotch???????????????????

• dustyb
    dustyb
    Dusty: what is jagermeister?

http://www.jager.com/index.cfm website for jagermeister its like cough syrup but stronger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit