What really happened in 1914

by Leolaia 31 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

On behalf of a whole new generation of ex-JW's, thanks for this!

"Administrative stuff", of course. And here I'd lost faith, fool that I am.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

bttt, for the benefit of the many new ones.

(Leo is both a scholar and a comedian!)

Dave

• yucca
    yucca

In Zechariah chapter 14 tells that Jesus will return where the mount of olives is. All the nations of the world will be gathered there to come against Jerusalem. Armageddon War. Matthew 24:30 Jesus returns and all the tribes of the earth mourn they will see Jesus coming with power and great glory.God is not finished with the jews as the WT says Gods time table is with Israel. Why would Jesus be invisible. God Bless

• jgnat
    jgnat

This is the first time I've read this! Priceless! My favorite characters are satan the devil , the faithful sheep , and the earth . Almost as much as . I'll never see those icons in the same light again.

Along with TD,

I don't know which was scarier, your narrative or that fact that I understood it.
    Thanks for the bttt yucca, even though it was unintentional.
  • Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

Leolaia,

Not only is it hilarious, but I'd bet you, above all, could find scholarly support for all of it buried in the imagery of the apocalyptic apocrypha, Dead Sea Scrolls, pseudepigrapha, wisdom literature, gnostic works, etc, etc, etc.

Gamaliel

• Poztate
    Poztate

frankiespeakin.....Well, I'm glad at least a few people thought it was funny....
    Well I thought it was really funny....Just didn't say so to start with.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Leo - whatever and wherever you happen, I really can imagine fireworks would be nomatch for you!

• minimus
    minimus

btt

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just read Leolaia - brilliant - it has a Farkelian ring to it

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have just laughed myself hoarse reading this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit