What really happened in 1914

by Leolaia 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

LEOLAIA, This reminds me of a little boy that was telling a story of something he thought he saw in his imagination, and he would always repeat the words, "AND THEN", "AND THEN", after each exciting part of the story as his eyes lit up!

Just like the account in MATTHEW, chapters 24, 25, where Jesus is quoted countless number of times after speaking about certain events taking place around 1914 and thereafter, ( As the Society sees it ) he is quoted as a little boy repeating the phrase,"AND THEN,AND THEN" as the Apostles eyes light up with every "AND THEN!

Now about 100 years later since 1914, and about 2,000 years since the great "AND THEN" words,I'm still waiting for the next "AND THEN" that has not happened yet!

Great parody Leolaia!

Blueblades

• onacruse
    onacruse

Leolaia, you are "deep waters." (And, no, don't nobody go Googling for a "deep waters" LOLOL)

Eschatological nonsense, as you've demonstrated in a most (wish that I could say) comical way...except that everything you say is only too true.

Craig

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,,I should have known you would post something like this!!! You go girl!!

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

now it all make sense, loved it

• avengers
    avengers

You all seem to have way too much time on your hands.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

A BTTT for lurkers

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

satan ella??

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

*grins* at the fashionista....

I was doing a little Looney Toons spoof (think in terms of Bugs Bunny against Taz/Elmer Fudd/Daffy/etc.). In Jewish apocalyptic literature, Satan's angelic name is often Satanel.

• Pole
    Pole
    Maybe Jesus is just enjoying the pagan Christmas birthday parties too much!

It really makes a loooooot of sense!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

This needed more than linking to - LOL.
    bttt...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit