Too Posh To Push

by Englishman 52 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot
    .... he was so premature and weak. I rented an electric breast pump (like a milking machine............truly) and kept things going so when he came home two weeks later, I could nurse him.

Mulan...now that's love...........i've used those occasionally when i've had to store feeds before going away...they hurt...

• reboot
    reboot

oops...edited for double posting-must've posted in sympathy for each of Mulan's breasts.....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

To be fair to E-man he didn't coin the term Too posh to push. It was a newspaper article.

My daughter's first labor was 26 hours of torture and terrible tearing. Despite that she has opted for a vaginal delivery unless things go wrong.

Dr said this morning she won't induce until the 17th May so we are still in waiting mode.

I had both of mine using epidurals although the second was so fast that I should have done without

A C-section is major surgery. Any time an incision is made into the body cavity it is considered major surgery despite the progress they have made. The physical recovery time will be longer and harder, and as Angharad said just picking up the baby is going to be a lot harder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit