Is Watchman guilty of the same "sin"?

by Schizm 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

Pehaps you should not treat others as if their viewpoint is not as valid as yours . . . eh?

• Schizm
    Schizm

Thank you, Englishman. It's nice to see someone enter this thread that has half a mind to think with.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm

Englishman,

Could you please say something to Corvin! Obviously, all Corvin is here for is to pick a fight. Corvin is ruining the purpose for which I started this thread. I'm appealing to you, as moderator, to do something.

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

"It's nice to see someone enter this thread that has half a mind to think with."

Does this mean that comments from those of us with full minds are unwelcome?

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Could you please say something to Corvin! Obviously, all Corvin is here for is to pick a fight. Corvin is ruining the purpose for which I started this thread. I'm appealing to you, as moderator, to do something.

Not only are you, like, in the first grade and telling on me for wrecking your sandcastle, but . . .

"It's nice to see someone enter this thread that has half a mind to think with (see! the teacher likes my drawing the best!)."

. . . you are also getting nasty and insulting. Englishman, um, could you please tell Schizm to quit being mean to me . . . ?

• Corvin
    Corvin

I am just being silly. Who knows?

• Englishman
    Englishman

For Corvin and Schizm:

Englishman.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Englishman! Schizam better be a girl! LOL

• Corvin
    Corvin

By the way, Englishman, you look like a fun bloke! Sort of Denholm Elliot-like. Cool.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Thank you Corvin. BTW, Denholm Elliott is actually dead.

OK all good fun, but there is a very valid point worthy of discussion here IMHO.

Simon probably is in the top 20 of the WTBTS hit list. (Probably in the top 5 on George Bush's!) This will be because he has had the affrontery to provide a forum for DF'd people and nought to do with how much of an apostate he is personally.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit