In praise of older women....(I prefer the term mature)

by Makena1 28 Replies latest social humour

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

That is a cute list........hehe. LOL @ Mouthy,,,,,,,,,you are just as cute, love.....hugssss.

• copsec
    copsec

Well, I am not quite forty and alot of that applies to me. Damn! I thought I had a few young years left. LOL

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Older women are more honest. An older woman will tell you
    that you are an as shole if you're acting like one. A young
    woman will say nothing, just in case it means you might break
    up with her.

That's right as shole, and I want you to know this is a very transparent, self-serving thread!

Terri

• Mulan
    Mulan

Love it, Mak.

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick
    An older woman always carries a condom in her purse. A
    younger woman is still hoping the guy might have one on him.

I don't know about all that, because I always carry more than one condom w/ me. Always prepared

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    An older woman always carries a condom in her purse.

What about older women who have had their tubes tied? I met a couple of those when I was still 'tom-catting'. A condom was about the last thing on their minds.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Amen to Gadget!!!!( He is talking about me) smug grin!!!!

Too true! We still on for dinner when I'm in Canada?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    What about older women who have had their tubes tied? I met a couple of those when I was still 'tom-catting'. A condom was about the last thing on their minds.

This assumes that condom use is only to prevent pregnancy. There are other things out there that would be more devastating than pregnancy, and I would hope us "older" women would be aware of them.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Yes, pregnancy is one of the lesser fears in this day and age. How's about genital warts, or worse, herpes? How's about some syphilis? How's about gonorrhea? Those are just a few devastating diseases that not using a condom can do to you! I've been blessed to have escaped those consequences when I was out "pussyfootin around" (that's the female version of tomcattin', I guess!) but, many friends of mine haven't and these diseases are absolutely horrible to quality of life and future intimacy..............

Terri

• Sassy
    Sassy
    An older woman will never accuse you of "using her." She's
    using you.

I don't agree with the above statement.. of all the younger men I have dated, none of them felt I was using them, nor was I..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit