Daughter Has Lump On Throat

by Corvin 46 Replies latest jw friends

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

Corvin, so sorry to hear. Isn't it just like the JW's to disappear? Well, we won't. Thoughts and hugs to you and your daughter!!!!

• bebu
    bebu

((((Corvin)))))

I'm relieved to hear that it might be an easier surgery, and that your daughter is so mature at this point.

There is a real positive in this anxious trial--that she has this condition NOW, under your roof, so that during the rest of her life she'll have a reference for making medical decisions without fear, because you strengthened her at this time.

Thanks for being a wonderful dad--for all the things you've done for her so far!!

bebu

• Corvin
    Corvin

Once again, I would like to express my appreciation and hearfelt thanks to all of you who rallied around me and my precious Nancy.

Not one JW has phoned to ask about her.

I printed out selected responses and gave it to her to read. She was surprised and touched and thought how considerate all of you are. She meant it. I only added that she can be assured that there are some truly loving people in this world who are always ready to lend a hand.

Avishai, that was the coolest offer, that you would actually drive down to so cal to be here for someone you don't even know. What a brother you are.

I will do as all of you ask and keep you posted. I am confident it will all turn out ok and she will be just fine.

Loving Regards,

Corvin

• pc
    pc

Corvin,

I hope and pray that it is nothing to serious with your daughter!

I also want to let you know of a great book if it turns out to be a thyroid issue. The Thyroid Solution by Ridha Arem M.D. I was recently diagnosed with a condition called Hashimotos thyroiditis and I have done alot of reasearch involving the thyroid gland. If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer or tell you where to go to get some information.

Again, even though you may not believe in it, I will pray for her. (((hugs))) PC

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Corvin))

You and your daughter are in my thoughts. What a lovely and wise young lady. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Lisa

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I Love You Mug 2 Danny cares and shares,thinking of you.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Corvin

I don't know you very well on the board but I always enjoy your posts and I just wanted to say I hope it goes well for your daughter. I'll be thinking of you both on Tuesday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit