yeah...................

a husband you can't wait to be your ex

• sf
    sf

Popsicle toes, in bed.

sKally

• Fleur
    Fleur

aww, sassy. i can totally relate. it's been six years since my divorce and sometimes i still have nightmares. but they're less and less frequent now...

(((((((((hugs)))))))))))

fleur

• boa
    boa

i'm not real thrilled about any spiders in my bed.....not sure if they eat crumbs as well as flies, but if so, i hope they clean up the crumbs before I squish em...

boa.....definitely not into sleeping with spiders....

• Valis
    Valis
    .....crumbs in your bed??!!!!!

ozzie...this depends entirely on who's leaving those crumbs.. Sincerely, District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy
    aww, sassy. i can totally relate. it's been six years since my divorce and sometimes i still have nightmares. but they're less and less frequent now...

I spent most of 6 months of my marriage of one yr on the couch because I refused to sleep with him... so he was definately a pain to have in the bed..

I also don't like sand in the bed... that happened once when I got cold and went to throw on an extra blanket, not realizing it had gone to the beach and not been washed afterward but left folded and put away

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

stepping in dog feces..... this is especially nasty if you happened to be barefoot at the time!!! dammmm those people that don't pick up after their dogs, bastards!!

Gretchen DevilSickTongue OutFrownShocked

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Crumbs in the bed are bad... kitty litter tracked onto the bed by cats is worst.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit