Is there anything worse than.........

by ozziepost 39 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

My, my, I'm SOOOOOO glad I'm a girl!!!!! Thanks, czar & Celts, for my first laugh of the day!

As for Big Tex's comment about a spider under the pillow, yes, that was nasty this week (and I have three bites to prove it), but I still say the centipede in my bed (when I lived in Australia) was worse. I'll take crumbs over bugs any day.

Nina

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Englishman, MARMITE RULES!!!

Having to "Drop the kids off at the pool", and there's absolutely no place to go, and having to sit with legs crossed and cheeks clenched, so the little turtle head doesn't come poking out.

• Fleur
    Fleur

"I spent most of 6 months of my marriage of one yr on the couch because I refused to sleep with him... so he was definately a pain to have in the bed.. "

boy can i relate to that too. i slept on the couch about that long until i saved enough money from my new job to buy a bed (was also saving to file for divorce since ex held all the money hostage).

memmmmmories....like the corners of my minddddddddd...

man, i wouldn't go back to that point in time for a million dollars. *shudder*

hugs

fleur

• Corvin
    Corvin

Is there anything worse than cat spunk on your pillow?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

A Fart that ends up not being Just a Fart

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

going to the Kingdom Hall

• Corvin
    Corvin
    A Fart that ends up not being Just a Fart

I believe you are referring to the phenomenon of "sharting"

• badwillie
    badwillie

A hair caught in your teeth or back of your throat. how it got there is my business.

• Descender
    Descender

Ok, I came up with one that happened awhile back that I'll never forget.

Is there anything worse than when you are completely naked and your wife asks you to take the pan out of the oven, so you grab the oven mits and take it out, not considering that a certain apendige is sticking out and you accidentally bring the 500 degree metal pan in contact with the head of that apendige. Suddenly you drop the pan, jump into the air, scream like a little girl and shrink into a painful heap in the corner of the kitchen while your wife laughs at you. Oh the burning, throbbing pain and the blisters.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Why didn't she take the pan out of the oven?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit